iOS [BUG] Disappearing items

WizardBridget

Newcomer
I had a couple of things dissappear in my house just now. A furnace, a crystalarium, a keg, a seed maker, and a recycling machine. All just gone. I looked on a couple of other forums on Reddit and Steam and I guess this has happened to other people too, but no one really knows why? I'm so disappointed. I've been loving this game but it really sucks to have those things go missing for no reason. :(

snowy2244

Newcomer
I’m having the same problem. I’ve had two furnaces, two recycling machines, two cheese presses, three mayonnaise machines, two preserves jars, and three truffle oil machines disappear from inside my house, so I know it’s not the NPC walking through it. It really sucks because I hate having to remake all the machines over again...

krobushugger

Newcomer
This forum is for the ios but i've been having the same problem with the switch as well. Painstakingly collected 31 sea cucumbers before the 1.5 update and after the update, they are all gone :( Tried everything: restart the game, restart the switch, etc. Now I gotta wait through spring and summer to fish for sea cucumbers again and my trip to the skull cavern's been delayed now