Boredom Relief

Neverbell

Farmhand
Despite having the internet at our disposals, quarantine in all its dreariness can make you bummed out and just flat out bored with everything. So, to combat this, let’s share things that we’re passionate about so everyone else can give them a try to relieve said boredom.

This includes but is not limited to:
  • Movies
  • TV/Streaming shows
  • Video games
  • Books & Comics
  • Hobbies
Remember not to judge or bully others for their answers. Now, share!

Luceat

Planter
  • Movies ... none, 'cause no Netflix-Credit
  • TV/Streaming shows ... same here - see above :(
  • Video games - Stardew Valley (PS4), DayZ (PS4), Modern Warfare (PS4), Solitaire (PC)
  • Books & Comics - no no and no
  • Hobbies - Drawing/Painting, photography, listen 2 music, my 2 crazy but cute cats :)​

Odin

Staff member
I started watching Steven Universe lately, which has been a great reprieve from the current seriousness of the real world

Movies: Star Wars on VHS, Indiana Jones Lost Ark when it was broadcasted on CBS
TV/Streaming Shows: I've watched YouTube videos from various genres
Video games: A lot, but I've played these the most, Stardew Valley (PC), Splatoon (Wii U), Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360), 3D Pinball Space Cadet (PC), Minecraft (PC), Road Rash (Genesis/Mega Drive), Columns (Genesis/Mega Drive)
Books & Comics: None
Hobbies: Playing Games on my consoles & PC, Listening to music on my iPod Nano, CD Player and FM Radio

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i've been playing persona 5 royal and getting into the endgame now, overall though i recommend it as the definitive edition to persona 5. most of my free time is taken up with that hahaha

some other stuff:

- writing, i've been working on my fanfic and i write short stories of my characters as well
- drawing, i got clip studio paint recently and i've been having a ton of fun with it
- anime, i checked out evangelion and haven't finished it yet but i'm near the end, i enjoy it, not really my favorite anime as it is others but i can appreciate it
- youtube, i haven't watched as much lately but i always go to the usual channels. i recommend unus annus if anyone likes markiplier and i've been enjoying jenna marbles and pewdiepie as well

Neverbell

Farmhand
Really happy to see all the responses! I kinda forgot about this thread tbh, but I thought I’d share what I’ve been up to.

In terms of movies, I recently watched Forrest Gump for the first time (I know I know) and I’m currently working through Kill Bill. I love Tarantino but I have to take most of his movies in parts because they can get quite intense.

for TV shows I’ve been watching Community on repeat since it’s my comfort show and the whole world has been bogging me down a bit.

in terms of video games, I’ve been bouncing around a lot. I’m very slowly playing through bug fables, but other games have me distracted like wargroove, Celeste, and slay the spire.

I, like most of you, have not been reading a lot of anything recently either. For hobbies and such I’ve started writing again (my own novelization of a comic/graphic novel I hope to make one day) and I’ve started doing a bit of drawing practice visa vi tracing. I don’t intend to trace forever but I haven’t picked up my pen tablet all year and I need to learn some new techniques for a bit before I hone my own style.

anyways, I hope you’re all doing well! Have a good week!

bazzy1342

Greenhorn
Community is one of my favorite shows! I recently went through the whole series again during quarantine... did not take long. I love how self-aware it is. Also any tv show or movie that is a "murder mystery" of sorts is my jam.

Aside from that I've been trying to write, draw and play guitar. I am not very good at any of those things but it's fun anyway.

Plus, LEGO, jigsaw puzzles, board games and video games. My favorite are the "escape room" type or again, mystery solving. I would have been a detective if I had the stomach for it...

As far as PC is concerned, Steam is doing a MASSIVE sale right now. And I am [Somewhat] ashamed to admit, I recently purchased about 20 games...
My name is Jack, and I have a Steam addiction. :cry::sweat: