Anyone else stuck on the forums?

Chililover

Planter
Help me! :cry: lol! I'm on the forums like 10 to 15 hours a day, and I haven't played stardew in like three or four days, I feel like it I don't play sdv I shouldn't be on the forums! Lol! Anyone know how to get myself back into sdv? Also what's your fav part about the forums?!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
lordy! the forums aren't that fast so you can relax a little bit haha, but hey i'm glad you enjoy the forums.

sdv is a game that you can burn yourself out on after spending so much time on it, so it's good to take a little break from it and come back to it with fresh eyes later. i recommend playing some other games for a bit, since it might help and may even strengthen your appreciation for sdv.

my favorite part of the forums is, well, the forums. i love combing through posts and seeing what everyone has to say :happy:

Quillmagic

Farmer
I’d recommend, as Magic said, stepping back from it, or you could make a “challenge” account like using the Riverland farm to create a fishing farm, or something like that! My favorite part of the forums is seeing all the theories, questions, fan art, fanfics, etc. on here!

Chililover

Planter
lordy! the forums aren't that fast so you can relax a little bit haha, but hey i'm glad you enjoy the forums.

sdv is a game that you can burn yourself out on after spending so much time on it, so it's good to take a little break from it and come back to it with fresh eyes later. i recommend playing some other games for a bit, since it might help and may even strengthen your appreciation for sdv.

my favorite part of the forums is, well, the forums. i love combing through posts and seeing what everyone has to say :happy:
I really love the forums because of the community! Everyone's so positive, and nice. Everyone always gives support to anyone and everyone, it's so nice to see! And it's fun to comb through and see what people are up to!!
I’d recommend, as Magic said, stepping back from it, or you could make a “challenge” account like using the Riverland farm to create a fishing farm, or something like that! My favorite part of the forums is seeing all the theories, questions, fan art, fanfics, etc. on here!
My current save is a challenge I'm doing with my mother! First to complete EVERYTHING! And I mean everything. It's very fun, but I've burnt myself out for now lol!!

I've had this same problem... try to discover something you didn't know before, or come up with a plan to get the Bus in the first year or something! What worked for me is that I was confused about Mixed Seeds, and when I learned they didn't produce foragables, but ACTUAL PLANTS??? I was super hyped to play again. Also, these are your last few months to play 1.4!
My favorite thing about the forums is that everybody is so kind and nobody is mean to anybody!