A more peaceful experience

Nic

Cowpoke
As much as I love Stardew, the drive to fit as much into the day kind of ruins it for me. This is most evident in the mines, each time you head in you clear as many levels as you can. I have no suggestions to remedy this, but if it were possible it would transform my experience.

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
I know where you're coming from. Going into the mines, or to the desert / skull cavern, you need to pretty much dedicate the day to it. More so in early game anyway, as in late game most players will have more automated systems on their farms for feeding animals and watering crops.

Grimzy

Planter
I'd like the Skull mines to have the same ability to choose a floor once you hit 100. Sucks having to go through all the floors over again.

tommybob

Planter
The point of thr Skull Cavern is the lower you go the high the percentage of iridum nodes are. There is a mod to add an elevator to those mines but it is a method of cheating the system as you are going to gain a lot more iridium than you naturally would.

I use the elevator as I am fine with that slight boost in progression. But be warned.

Journi

Planter
I do agree on this, but you have to think, other parts of the game are super chill and relaxing.
So this kind of balances out the game.