Switch looking for CO-OP

Alicia110

Newcomer
Hi~ I've been playing stardew valley for a few days now (about a week) and know a bit of how it works but not to well. Would like to try CO-OP cause it sounds fun. I can join or host, doesn't matter and my friend codes is: SW-7897-9562-9191 (plz tell me before adding :) )

Ryanfreckler

Newcomer
Hi~ I've been playing stardew valley for a few days now (about a week) and know a bit of how it works but not to well. Would like to try CO-OP cause it sounds fun. I can join or host, doesn't matter and my friend codes is: SW-7897-9562-9191 (plz tell me before adding :) )
Hi I’ll play

Ithiltuilinn

Farmhand
Sure you two can join but our main problem is that Alicia is not responding to my dms :(
It’s been a while I had an issue with my Internet but I’m back up and running did you want to just start a co-op and if you end up getting in contact with Alicia she can join? Also what’s your discord so I can chat with y’all

Elizabethgrace

Greenhorn
i’ll add you once I’m home