Interior My weird monster farmhouse

FairyRing

Farmer
I like my farm house. I have random furniture everywhere because I leave what Abby contributes and she likes it to be very awkward. I have mostly monster themes, crystals, loads of plants, purple to match Abby's hair. A place for crystal ball gazing because we are into that.
I hope it posts ok. darnit, I see a place where it's a little off.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 4.38.33 PM.png

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
It looks great! You know you've gone dark when Abby's room is the brightest area in that part of the house. And I like the implication that it takes 4 people to keep a house that size clean, though we all know...

One of them is secretly the agent of chaos but the other 3 don't know which one.

FairyRing

Farmer
It looks great! You know you've gone dark when Abby's room is the brightest area in that part of the house. And I like the implication that it takes 4 people to keep a house that size clean, though we all know...

One of them is secretly the agent of chaos but the other 3 don't know which one.
Oh my! are you onto me?
Well Abby chose the fish wallpaper as a youngin', she keeps it to remind her of simpler times of youth and well it matches my skin. I just wish her console worked so I could play Prairie King in the comfort of my cave like home

I love the dark theme! I tried to do this with my house once but I couldn't really decide what to do. I think I might revisit the idea now that I have some inspiration though!

Lew Zealand

Helper
That South room is really awesome, I love it! And I had to turn down my monitor brightness for the Northwest room. I like how it's so light that a window leaked into the next room.

FairyRing

Farmer
That South room is really awesome, I love it! And I had to turn down my monitor brightness for the Northwest room. I like how it's so light that a window leaked into the next room.
Sunlight is important to raising a proper butterfly army. Also that S. room is a portal room, I think you sensed that though.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sunlight is important to raising a proper butterfly army. Also that S. room is a portal room, I think you sensed that though.
Yes, I very much like the use of the Crystal Ball. I once again am amazed at how creatively other people think when thinking out of the box in a visual sense, as my head just doesn't do that. Even using the paving stones in that room looks so great and it never occurred to me to even try that inside.

FairyRing

Farmer
Yes, I very much like the use of the Crystal Ball. I once again am amazed at how creatively other people think when thinking out of the box in a visual sense, as my head just doesn't do that. Even using the paving stones in that room looks so great and it never occurred to me to even try that inside.
There is so much in this game like that though! Like I've seen the blue rug used in the coops as a little watering hole! I wouldn't have thought of that!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Random question: Did Abby recently gift you that Pink Chair near the Farmhouse entry? I think she gifted me that or something similar, which seems... out of character. I think she's trying to mess with our heads...

FairyRing

Farmer
Random question: Did Abby recently gift you that Pink Chair near the Farmhouse entry? I think she gifted me that or something similar, which seems... out of character. I think she's trying to mess with our heads...
Yes!!! I had just cleaned up everything else she had put out, in effort to make the house forum presentable and the next freeking day she put that stupid dentist pink chair pout!!! I am misspelalltijn I am so... ~deep breath~ Yes she is messing with us. Every time. :heart::abigail::heart::left::sword:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yes!!! I had just cleaned up everything else she had put out, in effort to make the house forum presentable and the next freeking day she put that stupid dentist pink chair pout!!! I am misspelalltijn I am so... ~deep breath~ Yes she is messing with us. Every time. :heart::abigail::heart::left::sword:
Lol, that is 100% a dentist chair!

And exactly your reaction! What a nutty nut :heart::abigail::sword:

FairyRing

Farmer

I left my pink mouth torture chair out for as long as I could possibly tolerate and finally decided that it might find a more fulfilling life mingling with selected housewares in a nice warm, cozy...

Storage Chest.
I get a weird satisfaction from throwing away furniture. No carbon footprint....

Lew Zealand

Helper
I get a weird satisfaction from throwing away furniture. No carbon footprint....
Ha! I literally did that for the first time in-game yesterday. After checking to make sure that I could get everything again from one of the Catalogs, of course! Pro tip: you can't get Lawn Flamingoes from the Catalog. So I bought 60 from the Father-in-law at the Egg Festival. No family discount, what a rip!

Abby's dialog before the Festival and Hunt is fun and makes up for that, though.