Meme

Bacchus

Cowpoke
I already tried to respond to the first upload :grin:

...for me the third panel would read "you forgot to collect the truffles"
...man I hate that.

AtomsJosh

Planter
If there is a new game, it's gonna take forever to import it to mobile 😑, so mobile players gonna have to wait year(s) just like SDV. And maybe CA will think "how about we don't make a mobile version of this? It's just another effort and problem also 80% of people playing SDV have pc"

You are happy because you have pc and I don't which is unfortunate for me and it also making me feel like I am poor/lowered to the others. Yeah pc players always win just like Java vs Bedrock and other games, sure mobiles have mobile game that don't have a pc version but they are not original just a copycat of what pc have, so yeah pc wins and rip for mobile, it's ok for you because you have pc and I DON'T and you've already playing 1.5 for like a year now! And me bruh I'm stuck at this 1.4 and now the new game is gonna release soon and what happens to me and the Mobile Community? Personally I think I'm not gonna play SDV for a while because I have a new game which caught my attention while waiting for 1.5 update.

I also respect CA for devoting/working so hard to make this game, giving all he can to give us the best experience at his game also to make us happy. (It's not just right for me that he is already making a new game while he's not finishing the mobile problem)

If there is a new game, it's gonna take forever to import it to mobile 😑, so mobile players gonna have to wait year(s) just like SDV. And maybe CA will think "how about we don't make a mobile version of this? It's just another effort and problem also 80% of people playing SDV have pc"

You are happy because you have pc and I don't which is unfortunate for me and it also making me feel like I am poor/lowered to the others. Yeah pc players always win just like Java vs Bedrock and other games, sure mobiles have mobile game that don't have a pc version but they are not original just a copycat of what pc have, so yeah pc wins and rip for mobile, it's ok for you because you have pc and I DON'T and you've already playing 1.5 for like a year now! And me bruh I'm stuck at this 1.4 and now the new game is gonna release soon and what happens to me and the Mobile Community? Personally I think I'm not gonna play SDV for a while because I have a new game which caught my attention while waiting for 1.5 update.

I also respect CA for devoting/working so hard to make this game, giving all he can to give us the best experience at his game also to make us happy. (It's not just right for me that he is already making a new game while he's not finishing the mobile problem)
I heard you. Both the game and the mobile will come anyway. It's a double win.
I heard from the speculation there was some kind of misdeed and wrongdoing which I don't want to give details about – that is why it caused a lot of delays.
Do I think it is unfair? Yes. Nobody is perfect.
The good news, CA finds a new way to upgrade the update.
Stay hopeful ORRRRR🤞
Enjoy playing the new game anyway while waiting for the new update.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I can definitely understand this sentiment, and as someone that primarily plays on PC, it's true I can't understand the patience required of mobile players. But it's also true that ConcernedApe is working on many things, and that doesn't mean he's focused on just one thing and ignoring everything else.

The 1.5 update on mobile is still in the works, and it's not ConcernedApe himself that works on this process of bringing the update to mobile (just as he doesn't handle the updates for consoles directly either). And I'm not saying that to deflect criticism, it's CA's game and he's ultimately responsible for it. But there is someone working on this update, and that means CA can devote time to other projects without actually slowing it down, the same way a manager can oversee multiple projects. I'm sure the reality of it doesn't make the wait any easier, but I feel it's important to explain that Stardew Valley, while created by one person, is no longer a one-person operation.

AtomsJosh

Planter
You know everyday I go to play store just to find a decent games but just like everyone says "it's hard to find a good game these days." I always looking on top paid section because I know it is higher chance to get a decent game in here and there is only two best game, one of them is stardew valley. Everyday since January 2021 I am always always looking at stardew valley if it have an update, I am not lying this is true, everyday I am always checking if stardew valley have the update and now the year is almost over, it's sad, waiting for too long. It's like your mom said to you she'll come back and then she left you and all you have now is memory of her, happy memories, and you still hoping so hard that she will come back. My question is: "when?"