Xbox?

I don't know, my siblings play on Xbox. I play on Switch. I'm fairly certain that there are a lot of people who play on Xbox though, especially now that SDV is out on Gamepass.

I think it’s more likely that those on Xbox don’t frequent the forums as much or lurk when they do. My reasoning for that is that those on PC or Mobile are already on devices with which they can interact or post on the forums. Those on Xbox are not. I could be way off base of course but that’s my theory. Regardless, good to have you around!

NextPaige

Planter
I think it’s more likely that those on Xbox don’t frequent the forums as much or lurk when they do. My reasoning for that is that those on PC or Mobile are already on devices with which they can interact or post on the forums. Those on Xbox are not. I could be way off base of course but that’s my theory. Regardless, good to have you around!
That’s actually a very sound theory now that I think about it.

Hm, what @CatCat said. That is very similar to what I was thinking actually.

I haven’t seen a single post that says the op is on Xbox. Am I just that special since I use Xbox?
Xbox is the best console out there. I've played Xbox for years and I will continue to do so. You get way more power than Nintendo and a huge library of games lacking on Playstation. That said, since Stardew is a lower-spec game I play it on PC. Problem is, my PC is even lower-spec, but that's another topic for another time.

haywud

Farmhand
I originally started playing this game on PC, and personally I thought that would be the ideal way to play since you can have mods. Then the game went on Game Pass, which I thought I'd at least give it a try and see what it would be like going back to a game with no mods, but oddly enough I haven't gone back to playing on PC. There are times where I do miss mods, like when the fishing annoys the crap out of me, but overall I'm just fine playing with no mods.