Wishlist

Proto-Nerd

Tiller
Just a few things in my wishlist.

1.) A method to alter weapon appearance, like Emily's sewing machine. Maybe we could go over to Clint's forge to make weapons appear like others. (Like making the Galaxy sword look like the pirate Cutlass, the Galaxy hammer look like a wooden hammer ect.) There are a lot of cool weapons in game but once you hit late game it's hard to go back to using lower stat weapons even though they may suit the player character more.

2.) I would like to see some adjustments made to the slingshot. Playing on the switch the slingshot just feels bad to use. On PC it feels ok and is pretty powerful but trying to use it with a controller isn't awesome, not a big deal but something to think on.

3.) Not a gameplay suggestion more just world building and lore. I know we can look forward to finding out certain things in different titles released later. However, I am excited to learn more about the gotoro people, the elemental wars/dwarves and shadow people and maybe some more information on whomever M. Jasper is.

4.) Player house bathroom upgrade/farm bathhouse.

5.) Magic, not necessarily being able to use it naturally (like the wizard) but some more cool magic items would be nifty. Maybe locked behind relationship with the wizard/dwarf/krobus with high item requirements and a degrade (like lures) to prevent things from being too powerful.