Wine Empire

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If it followed the mechanic of the other Fertilizers and Retaining Soils you wouldn't need to reapply the Soil once a week, instead you would only need to Water once a week. OK, except for Winter if you're growing outside on the regular Farm, but most people have moved to Ginger and the Greenhouse for those mega-farming projects.
You don’t need to water once a week, simply once and leave it forever in a place the game considers “indoors”. It’s just the problem of getting all the clay in the first place as it takes 274 for a single shed worth of pots and soil.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
You don’t need to water once a week, simply once and leave it forever in a place the game considers “indoors”. It’s just the problem of getting all the clay in the first place as it takes 274 for a single shed worth of pots and soil.
Yeah, we know, but we were just talking hypothetical scenarios if the retaining soil mechanic worked differently.

I agree, clay tends to be one of the limiting factors. I don't have the patience to clay farm. Guess it's a good thing I just do it as a side thing as I slowly collect the materials for the kegs. Sorry, wine is just not cute and fuzzy.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah, we know, but we were just talking hypothetical scenarios if the retaining soil mechanic worked differently.

I agree, clay tends to be one of the limiting factors. I don't have the patience to clay farm. Guess it's a good thing I just do it as a side thing as I slowly collect the materials for the kegs. Sorry, wine is just not cute and fuzzy.
I’m glad clay isn’t needed for kegs anymore, that was a pain