Who's the NPC you certanly will NEVER marry ?

Nekoruchii

Cowpoke
I always had this difficulty in locating them, the other NPCs seemed to be fine, but whenever I need to talk to them, dang, I can't find them or I go out too late of my farm (Tho Harvey is just mainly at his clinic). Aside from it, I never had the vibes when I first saw them. :frown:

In the long run, I would still marry them on different saves because I want to see all of their cutscene/events.

I always had this difficulty in locating them, the other NPCs seemed to be fine, but whenever I need to talk to them, dang, I can't find them or I go out too late of my farm (Tho Harvey is just mainly at his clinic). Aside from it, I never had the vibes when I first saw them. :frown:

In the long run, I would still marry them on different saves because I want to see all of their cutscene/events.
Ah. OK.

Saraneth

Farmhand

Do you play on PC? It might be worth getting one of the mods to locate NPCs in this case to give yourself a better chance to catch them. If you play on Switch or mobile, you might pull up or print out their schedules from the wiki (Maru's schedule, Harvey's schedule).

Nekoruchii

Cowpoke
Do you play on PC? It might be worth getting one of the mods to locate NPCs in this case to give yourself a better chance to catch them. If you play on Switch or mobile, you might pull up or print out their schedules from the wiki (Maru's schedule, Harvey's schedule).
I'm playing on PC most of the times, my mobile progresses when I'm not at home. I'll try to get the mod sooner or later, thank you for the suggestion.

icKyou1025

Sodbuster
If we talk about the guys, then it's Alex. Both sides of his coin aren't appealing to me. Yeah I know his story, his pain, and his insecurities. He just starts off so arrogant and then goes super super emotional. Sure, he becomes nicer to you, but unlike Haley he doesn't really show compassion to anyone else. It just seems pretty shallow, like he only cares enough to change for you and not for himself and others. I've seen the 14 heart event, and yeah while the Man Cave benefits the men of Pelican Town, it is still mostly for Alex to enjoy because he wanted it himself.

Edit: Apparently his dialogue is much different if you're playing as a girl, so that might be different.

rippytrippy

Planter
If we talk about the guys, then it's Alex. Both sides of his coin aren't appealing to me. Yeah I know his story, his pain, and his insecurities. He just starts off so arrogant and then goes super super emotional. Sure, he becomes nicer to you, but unlike Haley he doesn't really show compassion to anyone else. It just seems pretty shallow, like he only cares enough to change for you and not for himself and others. I've seen the 14 heart event, and yeah while the Man Cave benefits the men of Pelican Town, it is still mostly for Alex to enjoy because he wanted it himself.

Edit: Apparently his dialogue is much different if you're playing as a girl, so that might be different.
alex is creepy and asks me if i have a bikini i can wear to the beach
like... do you have to be that weird bro

ISSsloth

Farmer
His dialogue isn't any better with a female farmer. "If you weren't a girl I'd ask you to play catch."

alex is creepy and asks me if i have a bikini i can wear to the beach
like... do you have to be that weird bro
He actually said that? Jeez.

Harvey, Alex, Shane, Emily.

Harvey seems like a creep to me. Alex is very immature. Shane backslides into his alcoholism after you get married but I enjoy being friends with him (also, blue chickens). Emily is very out there and I just don't see any chemistry there at all.

Maru was my first spouse, Penny second, and I'm working on wooing Sebastian now. Eventually I might get to Leah, Sam, Abigail, Elliot, and Halley.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
let's get back on topic guys, and we don't have to be in a match here. i'm removing the last posts that were not relevant to this conversation, thanks for understanding.

i've had fun reading people's different takes on the characters so far! it just goes to show how much like real people the villagers are, since we all have our preferences and there are things about them we may not necessarily like, but not because of poor writing-- they're pretty fleshed out!

Artyc D. Frost

Greenhorn
Harvey (mustached)
Alex (too strong) - honestly, he is my spouse now, but I cannot tolerate him anymore, thanks
Shane (unshaved and always complaining drinkman)
Haley (sorry, but too bitchy, barbie-like)
Elliot (a bit old on his portait)

Cap, I know.

iri

Greenhorn
i couldnt be with harvey. i just feel like he has no personality
maru - idk why she just never interested me
sam - he a little boy if i’m being honest
alex - i rlly liked him on my first play through but now...no
haley - GOD i just..i hate her. i can’t.
also idk about penny or elliot but u never know. maybe 1 day