Which Items I've crafted on mobile.

Blu32

Greenhorn
Is there any way to see which items I've crafted on the mobile version for android? I swear I've crafted everything but I still don't have the achievement.

imnvs

Local Legend
Not playing mobile for Android... but is there any way to look at a recipe in your crafting menu without actually crafting it? (On PC that means hovering the mouse over the recipe.) Perhaps you have to turn on "Advanced Crafting Info" too, but it tells you how many times you've crafted that recipe... at least on PC.

Elenna101

Farmer
I don't think "Advanced Crafting Info" exists for Android mobile, unfortunately (unless I'm just missing something). You may just have to try crafting anything you're not sure you've crafted.

That being said, are you sure you know all the recipes? A few things you may have missed:
  • Make sure you've bought all the crafting recipes from the Dwarf and Krobus
  • Make sure you've bought all of Robin's crafting recipes. Note: there are some recipes that she only sells after buying other recipes. So make sure to exit her menu, re-enter it, and see if there is any other crafting recipes she's selling.
  • Make sure you've got the Flute Block and Dwarf Block recipes from Robin, it's one of her heart events. I think it's her six-heart?
  • Make sure you've got the mini-jukebox recipe from Gus - he'll show up at your farm after getting enough hearts.
  • Make sure you have the Tea Sapling recipe from Caroline's 2-heart event
  • I think those are all the crafting recipes from friendship? but I'm not 100% certain of that.
  • Are all your skills at level 9+? As I'm sure you know, you get new crafting recipes from levelling up
  • Have you collected all the rarecrows? Doing so gives you a crafting recipe

Blu32

Greenhorn
I don't think "Advanced Crafting Info" exists for Android mobile, unfortunately (unless I'm just missing something). You may just have to try crafting anything you're not sure you've crafted.

That being said, are you sure you know all the recipes? A few things you may have missed:
  • Make sure you've bought all the crafting recipes from the Dwarf and Krobus
  • Make sure you've bought all of Robin's crafting recipes. Note: there are some recipes that she only sells after buying other recipes. So make sure to exit her menu, re-enter it, and see if there is any other crafting recipes she's selling.
  • Make sure you've got the Flute Block and Dwarf Block recipes from Robin, it's one of her heart events. I think it's her six-heart?
  • Make sure you've got the mini-jukebox recipe from Gus - he'll show up at your farm after getting enough hearts.
  • Make sure you have the Tea Sapling recipe from Caroline's 2-heart event
  • I think those are all the crafting recipes from friendship? but I'm not 100% certain of that.
  • Are all your skills at level 9+? As I'm sure you know, you get new crafting recipes from levelling up
  • Have you collected all the rarecrows? Doing so gives you a crafting recipe
Yes! You reminded me that I needed to get the warp totem desert recipe from Calico Desert. I made it and got the achievement! Thanks so much!

Odin

Staff member
Glad you figured it out Blu32!

For anyone else, while Advanced Crafting Info is not currently an option on Android or iOS, there's still a simple method for this, which is to use Stardew Checkup! This tool will tell you exactly which items you still need to craft (along with a bunch of other info. You can use https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves to find your save file location to use the tool.

Edit: The crossed out line below in incorrect.
I also just want to mention that in 1.5 on PC, the Advanced Crafting Info checkbox is no longer there and the crafting tab always shows how many of each item you've crafted. Hopefully this comes to console and mobile as well when those platforms get the 1.5 update, as it makes working on this achievement a lot easier.

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Edit: I also just want to mention that in 1.5 on PC, the Advanced Crafting Info checkbox is no longer there and the crafting tab always shows how many of each item you've crafted. Hopefully this comes to console and mobile as well when those platforms get the 1.5 update, as it makes working on this achievement a lot easier.
Okay, I just checked, and at least I still see the option in 1.5 for "Show Advanced Crafting Information". It's just a little bit before the sound options.

Odin

Staff member
Okay, I just checked, and at least I still see the option in 1.5 for "Show Advanced Crafting Information". It's just a little bit before the sound options.
So it is! Weird, I don't know why I missed that. Thank you for the correction!

imnvs

Local Legend
So it is! Weird, I don't know why I missed that. Thank you for the correction!
People miss stuff. You're welcome.

Either way, getting the information just displayed on other platforms or getting the Advanced Crafting option available on other platforms would be a good idea.

Odin

Staff member
Either way, getting the information just displayed on other platforms or getting the Advanced Crafting option available on other platforms would be a good idea.
Maybe a good improvement would be to have the option on my default!

Keithustus

Tiller
Grrrr...I have 129 crafting recipes on iOS and there is no "Advanced Crafting Info" setting. So either craft one of everything again or figure out whether iOS files can somehow work on that checker website.

Just put Advanced in the Game!

edit: Thankfully, "Files" app lets you export save data, which seems to work as intended on the checker. Somehow I was missing "Transmute (Fe)" and now have the achievement! :)

Elenna101

Farmer
Grrrr...I have 129 crafting recipes on iOS and there is no "Advanced Crafting Info" setting. So either craft one of everything again or figure out whether iOS files can somehow work on that checker website.

Just put Advanced in the Game!

edit: Thankfully, "Files" app lets you export save data, which seems to work as intended on the checker. Somehow I was missing "Transmute (Fe)" and now have the achievement! :)
Have you considered reporting it in the mobile bug reporting thread? I've reported that but if more people mention it then I imagine it would be a higher priority.