What's some things you wish would happen?

StardewKat111

Farmhand
I wish there were cutscenes for during the engagement timeframe and after when people are married to their spouses. Like for the engagement one, something akin to the characters meeting up at some place or at player’s house doing something like moving in or reflecting on their newfound relationship. And the bonding would be them realizing how important the relationship is to them, and how nice it will be to get married.

also for post-marriage I’m just thinking about a nice family or couple moment around the house that would make it seem more likeI have a family and not just things crawling around my house and blocking my way.

Hmm, maybe an apocalyptic event that hit the town out from nowhere, catching everyone off guard? Most of the townspeople then decide to gather in our farm (or any other places in the town), trying to figure out what the hell is happening. Some people of course also still trapped in their house, and our character decide to go and save them. Fighting whatever cause the apocalypse (like maybe monster, zombie, or alien) and saving townspeople in danger will be our main objective during the event. Also, we can turn our farm in to some kind of stronghold, making it a safezone area or something.

Multanox

Sodbuster
I wish there were cutscenes for during the engagement timeframe and after when people are married to their spouses. Like for the engagement one, something akin to the characters meeting up at some place or at player’s house doing something like moving in or reflecting on their newfound relationship. And the bonding would be them realizing how important the relationship is to them, and how nice it will be to get married.

also for post-marriage I’m just thinking about a nice family or couple moment around the house that would make it seem more likeI have a family and not just things crawling around my house and blocking my way.
Yeah, more of family life events or something like this. Post-marriage life is actually a little bit boring, because of no motivation/competition. Kids are just spooking around, there are sadly no actions possible to do.
I wish some new events with townspeople like visiting farm or interacting with own children/wife/animals.
Maybe opening/buying a new bar in town or little shop selling own stuff would be great!

MRight

Planter
More than 2 children, children aging and going to college, children moving into new homes, children dying, children funerals, and I stay alive like in normal game.:evil:😈

adamtalakom

Sodbuster
I would love if there was a way for you to run for mayor of the town. It’ll probably never happen because that would mean massive amounts of coding, maybe cutscenes, etc for CA and I know he’s focusing on Haunted Chocolatier right now.

Confused

Rancher
This is kinda dumb...

But I wish the wizard was at the festivals more... And yes, yes, I know he's technically at a good chunk of the festivals, though mostly inaccessible.

I just want the weird wizard man off in the corner away from the festival being all weird and shady! Like at the moonlight jellies festival...

Elenna101

Farmer
I've long thought that upon Jojamart being closed, Shane should work at Pierre's on some days, and Pierre should take those days off to spend more time with his family. Rather than Pierre celebrating by working Every Day when his family was already complaining he worked too much.
Or Shane could work at Marnie's for a day or two a week, maybe! He's clearly already familiar with the animals, and it would at least partly solve the issue of Marnie always being away when you need her.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I've long thought that upon Jojamart being closed, Shane should work at Pierre's on some days, and Pierre should take those days off to spend more time with his family. Rather than Pierre celebrating by working Every Day when his family was already complaining he worked too much.
Or Shane could work at Marnie's for a day or two a week, maybe! He's clearly already familiar with the animals, and it would at least partly solve the issue of Marnie always being away when you need her.
I love both of these ideas!