What's some things you wish would happen?

hexnessie

Farmer
Better ending for Clint

- Clint taking up Gemology studies in the Zuzu City, first to "impress Emily", and then realizing he's actually moved on and is extremely happy and fulfilled there, away from a job he finds boring and a woman he's been stuck on for years. Clint gets international renown for designing a new Crystallarium type! And marries a cute bakery owner in the city.

- Alex taking up the blacksmith job after Clint leaves, first as a summer job, and then realizing it's actually FUN to smash heavy things with a big hammer for a living. It takes precision, skill and strenght to hammer that sword, exactly like playing ball. Plus, chicks LOVE the leather pants and bare forearms look, Clint must have been crazy to give that up!

- George getting elated that Alex has an actual honest skilled profession, and never shutting up about his grandson the BLACKSMITH, and being generally much happier and more inclined to go out and talk.

I wish that Sebastian, Shane, etc. could all start to be better versions of themselves as the game goes on. I know that there are cutscenes that include them mentioning things about wanting to heal and work things out, but they never really change. I also wish that the spouses can keep their personalities and lives after you marry them.

hexnessie

Farmer
Saturday night dances at the Community Center. All that effort, and almost no one goes there!
Yes! And maybe some other events like Clint and Maru helping you craft some special items in the boiler room, Leah running an arts and crafts course once a month when you can craft unique decorations, and, most of all, the ability to use the KITCHEN there before you build your own...

Pluffy

Planter
I wanted to post this before.

I've seen people talk about how if you help build Jojamart nothing really changes, some people thinking Jojamart wasn't that bad despite that, I think it's more "separate story from game"

But I feel like a way to avoid that, would be Pierre's shop closing, and all the "buy seeds" would be from Jojamart instead, and Pierre/Caroline/Abigail would be locked out friend (or romance in Abigail's case.)

For the record, no this is nowhere near a game suggestion, but just something I thought of is Eric Barone added in from the start.

Jeremiah

Tiller
Better ending for Clint

- Clint taking up Gemology studies in the Zuzu City, first to "impress Emily", and then realizing he's actually moved on and is extremely happy and fulfilled there, away from a job he finds boring and a woman he's been stuck on for years. Clint gets international renown for designing a new Crystallarium type! And marries a cute bakery owner in the city.

- Alex taking up the blacksmith job after Clint leaves, first as a summer job, and then realizing it's actually FUN to smash heavy things with a big hammer for a living. It takes precision, skill and strenght to hammer that sword, exactly like playing ball. Plus, chicks LOVE the leather pants and bare forearms look, Clint must have been crazy to give that up!

- George getting elated that Alex has an actual honest skilled profession, and never shutting up about his grandson the BLACKSMITH, and being generally much happier and more inclined to go out and talk.
Bro I need this to be real-

*le cri*

Jeremiah

Tiller
Yes! And maybe some other events like Clint and Maru helping you craft some special items in the boiler room, Leah running an arts and crafts course once a month when you can craft unique decorations, and, most of all, the ability to use the KITCHEN there before you build your own...
Lmao maybe CA will add that in the next update?

FairyRing

Farmer
I wish there was a way to play a CC/Joja in combo. Why does it have to be all or none?
It would be cute to have a way for pet/critters/ monsters to just follow you around.
"What a cute baby slime you have there!" NOM.
Not all of them mind you, like a overly zealous collector of.... Maybe that would be fine too.

Last edited: