Art What the heck did I just make

Bawby

Planter
Like to take little walks on the weird side too, eh? Any inspiration on these? This lady and this gentleman look like they could be entities from a Roblox game. Though it says Alina there is friendly... What a twist that would be- game like Apeirophobia, but the monsters help you through!

Someone_else

Planter
Like to take little walks on the weird side too, eh? Any inspiration on these? This lady and this gentleman look like they could be entities from a Roblox game. Though it says Alina there is friendly... What a twist that would be- game like Apeirophobia, but the monsters help you through!
No inspiration on the second one, but the fact that the first one looks a lot like a shadow knight from don’t starve together makes me think that i might have thought of the shadow knight while drawing that

View attachment 16736View attachment 16736
and yes I’m actually sorry for the fact that it looks like a freaking shadow knight from don’t starve together
I would like to apologize in advance because there may be a misunderstanding. When I use the words "really terrible," I'm actually referring to the monster or character you're drawing. This character looks very scary, like characters in horror games or other works of art that have a scary feel. The word "really terrible" that I referred to earlier does not refer to your entire work, but rather to a comment and identification with the character you created.