What do you wish in the next update?

Hi everyone! I am sure this topic has already been brought up but for those that don’t know, there is going to be a 1.6 update - no spoilers to my knowledge but to CYA, the original post was by Concernedape on twitter a bit ago and you can see what he has posted there as to what will be in the update.

As this will be a smaller update apparently, what do you wish to see added or modified into the game at this point? Just curious to your thoughts!

-Jmeisternixon

MRight

Planter
Maybe modding for iOS,(not sure how easy that would be) or improving the creation of mods to be easier like other games have done. I don’t know how modding and all that works so if I hear it’s already pretty simple that’s good also some community center based festivals.

more stuff to the children like more stages or they don't just stay at home and get to go out like jas and vincent and can also change the look of them and more stuff to spouses too, just you get my point.
I agree, I think having that approach to that would be great. Never thought about changing their look but it would make sense that as they get older, the looks would change!

Maybe modding for iOS,(not sure how easy that would be) or improving the creation of mods to be easier like other games have done. I don’t know how modding and all that works so if I hear it’s already pretty simple that’s good also some community center based festivals.
Modding would be awesome. I don’t know how modding works either but I got to imagine there would be roadblocks with Apple being apple. I love the creations that people developed in terms of mods and it would be amazing if that could somehow come to iOS and bring some more depth to the game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Only real thing stopping iOS modding is apple.

the whole update mainly revolves around modding support and that has been common knowledge for many months now

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I want to see a few more qol changes tbh, a slider like mobile has in shops, lots of updates for small mobile problems like only being able to buy one thing at a time at the desert trader and no holding down buttons to do actions, more sliders that affect stuff in the game besides the profit percent like how fast in game time passes(only making it pass quicker like profit margin only makes you earn less), more rebindable keys in game, etc.

I sometimes lose count when petting my animals. A checkbox similar to the townsfolk gift and talk checkbox that lists your animals and whether or not you petted them would be kind of nice!
Oh that would be really neat! I haven’t even thought of that. Maybe like a counter over each individual animal or like maybe a counter on a sign that’s attached to the outside of the barn or something. When you walk up to the sign, you have a list of all the animals you have in that barn and the associated heart values for each! That’d be wild.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Oh that would be really neat! I haven’t even thought of that. Maybe like a counter over each individual animal or like maybe a counter on a sign that’s attached to the outside of the barn or something. When you walk up to the sign, you have a list of all the animals you have in that barn and the associated heart values for each! That’d be wild.
I love this idea! Do you realize how stressful it is to not know if I have petted each and every rabbit today?!

Hi everyone! I am sure this topic has already been brought up but for those that don’t know, there is going to be a 1.6 update - no spoilers to my knowledge but to CYA, the original post was by Concernedape on twitter a bit ago and you can see what he has posted there as to what will be in the update.

As this will be a smaller update apparently, what do you wish to see added or modified into the game at this point? Just curious to your thoughts!

-Jmeisternixon
Being able to put more than 1 hat on a sea urchin

I think it’d be cool if you could play as your children and then your children’s children, like in BitLife or Kynseed. Of course, I don’t know how difficult that would be to add to an already existing game, so I’m not crossing my fingers.