Web Apps: Stardew Checkup, Predictor, and Fair Helper

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Hi thanks, it says I have a <div id="parse-error"></div>? I can also send another screenshot with the error as a whole if you'd like. Attached below. Next steps?
That's okay, it's just the name of the part of the page where some errors will be displayed. You'll want to look at a different tab or window which specifically has "Console" in the name.

Boldwyn

Newcomer
Hello!
Thanks for maintaining these great tools!
Seems like there is an issue with SV 1.6 and Stardew Checkup - the re-opening of community center is not recognized - save attached after the ceremony:
Boldwyn has completed the Community Center restoration but has not yet attended the re-opening ceremony.
  • +1 earned (complete Community Center)
  • (2) possible (attend the Community Center re-opening)

Attachments

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Hello!
Thanks for maintaining these great tools!
Seems like there is an issue with SV 1.6 and Stardew Checkup - the re-opening of community center is not recognized - save attached after the ceremony:
Try refreshing the tab where Checkup is running and then reloading the save. Because those are marked completed for me.

firefox_Y7OL3vOvqf.png

EDIT: In general if you want to recheck the same save game after some progress has been made it is always best to refresh the tab first.

Bal

Newcomer
Heyo, thanks for the awesome predictor! Sadly it seems to have stopped working for me....

1713171693869.png

Bal

Newcomer
Oddly enough, it seems to be working again?
Maybe continuing to play fixed it somehow.... all of the save files are working again;
Ill attach the one that was causing issues regardless.
Nevermind, it wont allow me to attach it since it isnt an allowed extension? Converting it to .txt makes it too large to upload here...

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Oddly enough, it seems to be working again?
Maybe continuing to play fixed it somehow.... all of the save files are working again;
Ill attach the one that was causing issues regardless.
Nevermind, it wont allow me to attach it since it isnt an allowed extension? Converting it to .txt makes it too large to upload here...
It should work if you zip the folder and then attach that.

Hazelwish

Greenhorn
Hello :D
I seem to be unable to use the advanced usage, whether it be manually or by opening the pre-existing example link. I love the predictor dearly and can hardly function without using it when needed. I've also tried several different browsers.

Here's the console;

1713480686601.png

Thank you so much for all you've done for the community ^w^

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Hello :D
I seem to be unable to use the advanced usage, whether it be manually or by opening the pre-existing example link. I love the predictor dearly and can hardly function without using it when needed. I've also tried several different browsers.

Here's the console;

View attachment 22139

Thank you so much for all you've done for the community ^w^
Those errors don't seem to be from my app, but my newest update did break running the app from URL parameters only without a save. It should be fixed now so please try it again and let me know how it goes.

Seaborgium

Newcomer
I don't think this is anything you can deal with but it is a weird thing I just found -

I just did a bunch of mystery boxes and then moved to do some geodes. The geodes were completely incorrect per the page - However! After I exited the game and went back they were correct again? Not sure if this is just me, but figured I'd say something.

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
I don't think this is anything you can deal with but it is a weird thing I just found -

I just did a bunch of mystery boxes and then moved to do some geodes. The geodes were completely incorrect per the page - However! After I exited the game and went back they were correct again? Not sure if this is just me, but figured I'd say something.
It is a weird design choice but opening mystery boxes also increments the geode counter (but the reverse is not true). So if you open 10 mystery boxes and then want to crack some geodes you'll have to look 10 geodes ahead on the prediction. Reloading the save into predictor after sleeping will refresh the highlighting to be in sync with the counters again.

Aequinoctiale

Newcomer
hello!! thanks for your tools! is it possible to add a gender override to the predictor for emily's outfits at the desert festival? i would like to see how the options change depending on my gender without using the wizard's basement. thanks!