Issue Using Custom Farm Map with Content Patcher; Issue Leaving Farm to Bus Stop

SkyeWriter30

Cowpoke
I am playing on Windows, game version 1.6.1.

I am using the latest version of Content Patcher to replace the Riverland Farm map with Meevers' White Water Farm map (I believe I'm using this updated version of the mod by Pathoschild).

The modded farm map loads in 1.6.1, but when I leave the farm to the Bus Stop, the Bus Stop map loads, but my character is not visible and cannot proceed across the map. Using the W, S, and D keys to move produces no footstep sounds and no movement. Using the A key to move sends me back to the farm, though again there are no footstep sounds. Using the north exit of the farm (to the Backwoods) and the south exit (to Cindersap Forest) both work as expected. I can also enter the Bus Stop with no issues via the mine cart system, and from Pelican Town. Entering the Bus Stop from Pelican Town enables me to enter the farm from the Bus Stop as well. The only issue seems to be entering the Bus Stop from the farm.

I'm pretty sure the issue is with the custom map I'm using. I loaded a different save on a different map (the Forest Farm map, unmodded) and was able to enter the Bus Stop from the farm without any issues.

Here is a link to my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/e0e2f7bbd67147d8a84cfaf3300a0497

jfraze3588

Newcomer
I have also had this issue on a save pre-1.6.1 update as well as a brand new created save post 1.6.1 update. I've also made other saves using other maps (grandpa's farm) with same mods and no issue.

twilightdvsn

Newcomer
the map author might need to update their mod, because in 1.6 the bus stop map was extended (tile wise). That's why it loads but you're not there, because the old entry tiles are now "out of bounds"

miceenscene

Newcomer
I'm having this exact same issue. I tested all my mods and the bug only occurs when the custom map is installed. Which is a real bummer because I love that map and the mod author isn't updating anything anymore. :( Maybe someone will come out with a mod to fix this issue?