Unofficial mod updates

tristisgay

Cowpoke
hey does anyone know what happened to the stardrop mod manager? it wont open for me, the screen is blank... was working good yesterday. can anyone recommend a new mod manager?

Tyre_4770

Greenhorn
I think Bonster said they'll be working on their mods.

Kaya (Korea Blossom) requires permission to convert her mods, and has been inactive for a while. Someone did try to reach out to a place they thought they could find her to ask, but no word as far as I know whether that permission was granted.
dang. hopefully Kaya responds soon! for now I'll just rock 1.11.6 JA since 1.11.7 broke every JA mod x_x

Nicopopxd

Greenhorn
I made a 1.6 compatible version of modupdater
I changed some of the code so the mod can be in subfolder in mods. (the config and temp folder path were hardcoded before)
also it will ignore mods if its in a folder that was .ignored/disabled down the path (up to the mods folder) even if its not the direct parent
(for those like me with folder structure like this (mods/1.6/qol/mods if 1.6 was renamed to . then before my fix it would still check every mods in it since it would only check the mod folder and qol in this example)
ill probably do a proper fork now ;)
There might be some bugs I changed as little code I could to make this work (except for the changes stated above and on the github release page)

Attachments

Last edited:

femtohound

Greenhorn
This one is for Adventurer's Guild Expanded.

First, obviously I take no credit whatsoever, all work is by the author @LiveonSuperT. Secondly, the patch was suggested below by @LikeFrogs, and I used @darthalex2014’s script to do it. Finally, this version is licensed as GPL-3.0.

Check my post there for more info

Attachments

Ambereen

Newcomer
I managed to tweak and get the original Industrial Kitchen and Interior working. I've removed most of the interior/furniture edits as CP and AT packs have been made that will replace them. I'd recommend the Content Patcher version as it has the full Kitchen Island/Bar available. I did quickly run through the house upgrades and I can't find anything wonky. I am using it with Seasonal Garden Farmhouse as well.
Not sure if it has been brought to your attention yet but the pillar next to the fridge is messed up with an upgraded vanilla farmhouse and in general (apart from spouse rooms) the white sliding doors don't show anywhere. Thank you for all your hard work :)

This one is for Adventurer's Guild Expanded.

First, obviously I take no credit whatsoever, all work is by the author @LiveonSuperT. Secondly, the patch was suggested below by @LikeFrogs, and I used @darthalex2014’s script to do it. Finally, this version is licensed as GPL-3.0.

Check my post there for more info
First of all thank you so much for posting the unofficial update of this mod here! It's one of my fav mods! I do want to ask though, what are the mod dependencies of this version other than content patcher.

femtohound

Greenhorn
what are the mod dependencies of this version other than content patcher.
Treat this as a “everything the community could figure out so far” kind of update. It’s in no guaranteeable way stable. At least not without a lot more work.

But, the way I am currently using it is with all dependencies except SAAT (since I’m not using the audio add-on, and the mod wasn’t updated when I checked)

Saah

Cowpoke
can someone please update these 4 mods or help me to learn how to do it for personal use
I'm finally done with Packing Boxes and Crates (renamed to Artisan Packaging for consistency with the mod's ID), please let me know once you find bugs!