Unofficial mod updates

seventhirtynine

Greenhorn
Hello. Would anyone be able to update this mod? I've tried deleting and reinstalling but I don't know what else to do. SMAPI doesn't seem to give me any errors but I can't put any coffee beans in and Automate doesn't recognize the machine as well. I would be grateful for anyone that could help me or redirect me to a similar mod that could do the same things as this one. Thank you.

Coffee Maker at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Here is also my SMAPI log file: https://smapi.io/log/14bfeb341eb5425faba30afc8121e1ed

GioroGiori

Greenhorn
When using Cubby, there was a problem with not being able to use the restroom, so we deleted the use of that area.
Cubby was deleted because the bathroom location and Cubby location overlapped.
To use the Cubby area, you must delete the restroom mode.
Understood, thanks you

Those who are using the unofficial version of the Rustic Town Interiors, is everything working for you well? Or are you facing any kind of problems?

huancz

Farmhand
Unofficial updates for Skill prestige adapters (luck/magic/cooking). I'm not using those skill myself, but @XiNaaru reports luck skill works, the rest will probably work too.

These are just formal changes to make them work with SDV 1.6. Fixing broken UI (it looks fine to me at 100% zoom. Skill prestige was never super integrated into SDV dialogues, buttons were always floating in the middle of nowhere to the right of their skills...), adding new features (like translation), or new adapters for different skills - all are unlikely to be done by me. The code is available in original PR https://github.com/Alphablackwolf/SkillPrestige/pull/22 if anyone wants to tinker with it beyond just bare minimum.

Attachments

Last edited:

XiNaaru

Tiller
Unofficial updates for Skill prestige adapters (luck/magic/cooking). I'm not using those skill myself, but @XiNaaru reports luck skill works, the rest will probably work too.

These are just formal changes to make them work with SDV 1.6. Fixing broken UI (it looks fine to me at 100% zoom. Skill prestige was never super integrated into SDV dialogues, buttons were always floating in the middle of nowhere to the right of their skills...) or adding new features (like translation) are unlikely to be done by me. The code is available in original PR https://github.com/Alphablackwolf/SkillPrestige/pull/22 if anyone wants to tinker with it beyond just bare minimum.

well okay, but magic and cooking are actually without update :)
but maybe it works, if they get an update :P

cat9412

Tiller
Hello. Would anyone be able to update this mod? I've tried deleting and reinstalling but I don't know what else to do. SMAPI doesn't seem to give me any errors but I can't put any coffee beans in and Automate doesn't recognize the machine as well. I would be grateful for anyone that could help me or redirect me to a similar mod that could do the same things as this one. Thank you.

Here is also my SMAPI log file: https://smapi.io/log/14bfeb341eb5425faba30afc8121e1ed
Maybe this one is similar enough? Atelier Wildflour Coffee Break

Mikey123

Greenhorn
Hi! I hope everyone is having an amazing day/night so far! I was hoping and wondering if anyone would be able to update the following mod, a few of the other PPJA content has been updated for 1.6 but I was hoping someone could give me some advice or help me out with this, thank you!

XiNaaru

Tiller
Hi! I hope everyone is having an amazing day/night so far! I was hoping and wondering if anyone would be able to update the following mod, a few of the other PPJA content has been updated for 1.6 but I was hoping someone could give me some advice or help me out with this, thank you!

Hey.

Cannabis
Maybe you can try Natures Bounty

cat9412

Tiller
Would anyone be willing to convert these Kaya in Stardew Item mods to work with Misty's Item Extensions using the template on there? Brain fog is high rn and every time we try we end up staring at the screen for twenty minutes before closing our laptop TT

More Gem
More Gem Geode
Hybrid Mini Rose
Korea Blossom
Ice From Mines
More Wildflower
Crystalarium Adjust for More Gem and Vanilla
Animated More Gem
More Mead
Flower Valley
Slime Rancher (the new slime rancher mod on nexus I believe has completely different functionality than this one)

A couple of these might also have dependencies that are not yet updated or no longer supported, in which case I'll just TT about it in my own time lol. But any help would definitely be much appreciated! ^^
Sadly, any mods by Kaya are not allowed to be converted/updated without her permission. She specifically states it here :( (I used Google Translate to read the post)

Its not the same creator but this mod is all about coffee with machine & items.

neuralwiles

Farmhand
This is UNTESTED so I would appreciate if you could try it out and let me know if it works or if you have any issues! It requires content patcher and custom fixed dialogue continued (the continued version, not the compatibility version). This version is still intentionally made to not work with SVE.

Here's my current unofficial update of the mod.
I believe there's a comma missing in manifest.json at line 12 and one missing in content.json at line 1280, just in case that's impacting anyone else.

obsessedwlotr

Newcomer
Unofficial update for:
Swim - https://nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6326
Pull request: https://github.com/aedenthorn/StardewValleyMods/pull/133

If you want to dive, be sure to go to the Nexus link and download the dive locations content pack - I didn't know you had to do this and so I spent like 2 hours analyzing the code trying to figure out where in the world the dive maps came from.

Also, I have never used this mod before, so if you know:
- How you're meant to get the scuba gear (I've just been spawning it in)
- What the Abigail event (game??) is, and how to activate it
- What the Old Mariner event is and how to activate it
Please let me know, because I haven't been able to test them. I know now; ty!

Lmk if you find any bugs.

Changelog:
Version 1:
- Update to 1.6
Version 2:
- Remove debug code that caused crash on mod entry (when the game was loaded)
Version 3:
- Overhauls manual swim logic
- Previously, with manual swim enabled the game would only check the direction the player was facing, and would only check if the player was clicking on the opposite terrain (i.e. if they were in water, they had to click on land)
- Now, it checks in both the direction the player is clicking and the direction they are facing (prioritizing the former). Additionally, adds a config option to require the player to click on the opposite terrain (defaults off).
- Fixes an issue where edge warps would only be checked if auto swim was on or the player was pressing the manual swim button, allowing them to swim out of bounds.
Version 4:
- Fixes forage items in dive locations - there should no longer be any lampposts or missing textures.
Version 5:
- Makes manual swim significantly more robust
- You can no longer use a tool and jump into the water at the same time (This would cause an infinite loop).
- Removes a bug where right clicking on something (like grabbing a forage) sometimes disabled the ability to manual jump until the save was reloaded
- Now prioritizes jumping in the direction the player is facing rather than the direction they're clicking (still tries the direction they're clicking if they can't jump forward)
- Cleans up the code a little (hopefully no effect on players)
Version 6:
- Adds a check so that mods that add bathhouse-like locations do not cause an infinite loop of the mod thinking the player is swimming on land
Version 7:
- Moves scuba gear to a Content Patcher pack (included in zip) because Json Assets isn't working with clothes right now
- Fixes the textures of the projectiles in the Prairie King minigame
- Adds Spanish translation for scuba gear
I'm not able to jump into the ocean, and when I swim from the river in town or in Cindersap to the ocean, I can't get out. Instead of hopping out of the water and onto land or the pier, I swim through them, and I can't use the edge warps to get back to the river. I've tested this a couple times with auto-swim and manually swimming, and both seem to be bugged.
swimming through the pier.png
*Temporary workaround: use CJB cheats to warp to a different map, and it'll get rid of the swimming animation and put you back on land :)