Unofficial mod updates

thanks for the info :P
well i hope it comes fast the update that the skills was shown in the menu xd
and now i only need magic skill and cooking skill xd
i have binning, Socializing and luck xd

Edit: Arg Luck Skill buggy xd

Yeah the person updating the mod has already mentioned the fact that this issue is going to happen since there is no space and speedchaseO the creator of spacecore is going to add a section only for additional skills, we have to compromise till then.

Xannis V

Greenhorn
Has anyone updated Line Sprinklers? It was dependent on Dynamic Game Assets, that (afaik) is now decommisioned, so it's double the trouble... Dunno if it can be adapted to work with Json Assets.

XiNaaru

Tiller
Yeah the person updating the mod has already mentioned the fact that this issue is going to happen since there is no space and speedchaseO the creator of spacecore is going to add a section only for additional skills, we have to compromise till then.

nice.

now i need the FIX for the prestige mod
the cooking and the magic skill
and i need an prestige adapter for binning and socializing skill :) this both must be created, because there arent any orginal mod for :P

Svyat2099

Newcomer
Please update this mod to 1.6.

FlyingTNT

Farmhand
Unofficial update for:
Swim - https://nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6326
Pull request: https://github.com/aedenthorn/StardewValleyMods/pull/133

I have moved this update to Nexus.

If you want to dive, be sure to go to the Nexus link and download the dive locations content pack - I didn't know you had to do this and so I spent like 2 hours analyzing the code trying to figure out where in the world the dive maps came from.

The dive maps content pack is now included in the zip.

Also, I have never used this mod before, so if you know:
- How you're meant to get the scuba gear (I've just been spawning it in)
- What the Abigail event (game??) is, and how to activate it
- What the Old Mariner event is and how to activate it
Please let me know, because I haven't been able to test them. I know now; ty!

Feel free to let me know if you find any bugs.

Changelog:
Version 1:
- Update to 1.6
Version 2:
- Remove debug code that caused crash on mod entry (when the game was loaded)
Version 3:
- Overhauls manual swim logic
- Previously, with manual swim enabled the game would only check the direction the player was facing, and would only check if the player was clicking on the opposite terrain (i.e. if they were in water, they had to click on land)
- Now, it checks in both the direction the player is clicking and the direction they are facing (prioritizing the former). Additionally, adds a config option to require the player to click on the opposite terrain (defaults off).
- Fixes an issue where edge warps would only be checked if auto swim was on or the player was pressing the manual swim button, allowing them to swim out of bounds.
Version 4:
- Fixes forage items in dive locations - there should no longer be any lampposts or missing textures.
Version 5:
- Makes manual swim significantly more robust
- You can no longer use a tool and jump into the water at the same time (This would cause an infinite loop).
- Removes a bug where right clicking on something (like grabbing a forage) sometimes disabled the ability to manual jump until the save was reloaded
- Now prioritizes jumping in the direction the player is facing rather than the direction they're clicking (still tries the direction they're clicking if they can't jump forward)
- Cleans up the code a little (hopefully no effect on players)
Version 6:
- Adds a check so that mods that add bathhouse-like locations do not cause an infinite loop of the mod thinking the player is swimming on land
Version 7:
- Moves scuba gear to a Content Patcher pack (included in zip) because Json Assets isn't working with clothes right now
- Fixes the textures of the projectiles in the Prairie King minigame
- Adds Spanish translation for scuba gear
Version 8:
- Updates edge warps (minor)
- Allows swimming during the Night Market
- Fixes a bug where wearing the scuba gear while swimming would cause the player's torso to be displayed
- Adds a config option to allow the player to wear their hat while swimming!
Version 9:
- Fixes an error that caused the game to crash when exiting to menu
- Updates dive map content pack to content patcher 2.0.0 (now included in the zip)
- Fixes an issue where no music would play in the Ancient Mariner's cave
- Makes the scuba fins give you a speed buff when in water (was a feature before it broke in 1.6)
- Fixes color of scuba fins when player is wearing them (were white; now black)
Version 10:
- Fixes a bug that prevented the player from using items while swimming
- Adds the scuba mask back to the hat mouse shop
- Makes the bathing suit work with non-walking animations
- Adds a config option to change how much the mod edits the bathing suit animations (more changes = higher likelihood of breaking compatibility with mods that edit the player's animations)
- Guys I feel the need to say that the animation changes took upwards of 20 hours of work.
- Known issues:
- Animation Patch level 1 (not 0 or 2) screws up other animated things (I've seen seagulls turn into gorillas)
- With patch level 2, if two splitscreen players are on the same screen, there is some coupling between their sprites

Attachments

Last edited:

Dawnbreak

Greenhorn
Unofficial update for:
Swim - https://nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6326
Changes: - https://github.com/aedenthorn/StardewValleyMods/pull/133
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE UPDATE. It fixes swimming, but not diving. I will continue updating this.
- Compatibility for 1.6
- See commit for full list of changes. There should (hopefully) not be any differences to users.

If you want to dive, you can, but it's super janky - the edge warps may not work and there will be errored textures.
Also, be sure to go to the Nexus link and download the dive locations content pack - I didn't know you had to do this and so I spent like 2 hours analyzing the code trying to figure out where in the world the dive maps came from.

Also, I have never used this mod before, so if you know:
- How you're meant to get the scuba gear (I've just been spawning it in)
- What the Abigail event (game??) is, and how to activate it
- What the Old Mariner event is and how to activate it
Please let me know, because I haven't been able to test them.

There will almost certainly still be bugs with swimming, so lmk if you find any. If you find a dive-related bug, please only tell me if it crashes the game - I know diving is buggy and am still working on it.
You get the scuba gear from the events. You can find more information here: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/articles/507