Unofficial mod updates

Avid

Newcomer
Any chance we might get an unofficial update for the AlwaysOn Server mod? It has given me and my friends many hours of connection and fun :)

idrisien

Greenhorn
Hello! I'd absolutely love an update to 1.6 for Farmer Portraits and/or Mobile Phone! Thank you so much!

Thank you to mistyspring for the Farmer Portraits update!

Last edited:

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke
would it be possible to update Deluxe Journal? It broke with SV 1.6, the mod author last active on Nexus was Aug 2022. I was using the beta version because it works way better in general besides all the new features, its a super useful mod that I wish I could keep playing with it on 1.6.
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/11436 (open source)
I was also looking for an updated version of Deluxe Journal, its a MUST mod for people like me that have trouble organizing and remembering stuff

gakutenn

Cowpoke
May I request an update to 1.6 for three mods?
Wind effects has already been updated on here, but the last update is from 2022, i think? It used to work until 1.6, but now it's said to be incompatible.
The same goes for Custom Fixed Dialogue which I need for a NPC mod to work.
Passable Crops is also said to be incompatible according to SMAPI. I used to use the other mod, walk through trellis, but that one is incompatible and retired.
Thank you very much! Your hard work of updating is highly appreciated.

angelcakes

Greenhorn
Passable Crops is also said to be incompatible according to SMAPI. I used to use the other mod, walk through trellis, but that one is incompatible and retired.
WTT is actually still working as intended for me despite throwing up SMAPI log errors constantly. i can still walk through the trellis plants, plant and harvest them like normal. wouldnt recommend still using it once an updated version comes out but it miiight still be fine for you too if you havent tried to run it yet?