Unofficial mod updates

melikutanotra

Newcomer
Would anyone be able to update Fall Leaves ? I think it just needs a fix for the Cindersap Forest map as it breaks the tiles there.

And update or make a similar mod to Fix Font Option that removes shadows from letters which stopped working with the latest SMAPI ? Please my eyes are struggling :cry:

Last edited:

heymiztli

Farmhand

moyaofthemist

Greenhorn
Hi, I haven't been able to find this by searching, so forgive me if it's already been discussed, but can I specifically request the following features from Adopt 'n' Skin for 1.6?

1. Being able to find and adopt wild horses
2. The adorable box of adoptable pets in Marnie's shop (without the bowl or friendship requirements of vanilla, if remotely possible)

I don't need any of the other features, but my daughter LOVED checking Marnie's shop for strays... And searching the map for wild horses (mostly unicorns). Even if they don't function like the other pets (like...I dunno what you would need to do to make it possible, but I could envision weird solutions like turning them into Custom Companions or NPCs on a custom map...?), it's specifically finding the strays that she really likes. ;_;

If this isn't possible, I'll understand, but I'm really missing these two features. And missing playing Stardew with my daughter. (Her other must-have mod just got updated, though, so I thought I'd shoot my shot with this one. The other mod being Pacifist Valley.) I saw people discussing the new 1.6 features with this mod, saying it's obsolete, which is why I'm specifying the parts I really want back. Sorry if that's been done, too, and I just missed it!

siiddzz

Newcomer
Hello, can someone please update this mod? :)

NoraCharles

Greenhorn
Hi, I haven't been able to find this by searching, so forgive me if it's already been discussed, but can I specifically request the following features from Adopt 'n' Skin for 1.6?

1. Being able to find and adopt wild horses
2. The adorable box of adoptable pets in Marnie's shop (without the bowl or friendship requirements of vanilla, if remotely possible)

I don't need any of the other features, but my daughter LOVED checking Marnie's shop for strays... And searching the map for wild horses (mostly unicorns). Even if they don't function like the other pets (like...I dunno what you would need to do to make it possible, but I could envision weird solutions like turning them into Custom Companions or NPCs on a custom map...?), it's specifically finding the strays that she really likes. ;_;

If this isn't possible, I'll understand, but I'm really missing these two features. And missing playing Stardew with my daughter. (Her other must-have mod just got updated, though, so I thought I'd shoot my shot with this one. The other mod being Pacifist Valley.) I saw people discussing the new 1.6 features with this mod, saying it's obsolete, which is why I'm specifying the parts I really want back. Sorry if that's been done, too, and I just missed it!
Yeah, I really miss these features from Adopt 'n' Skin too! (I wasn't even using the reskin feature lately, since Alternative Textures is even easier.)

Could anyone update Fancy Sprinklers? It uses DGA, but I believe that has been deprecated so would have to be converted to CP?

I really like the line sprinklers!