Unofficial mod updates

Grucifix

Newcomer
Anyone have an update compatible with 1.6 for "The Chest Dimension" mod"? It hasn't been updated and it doesn't seem like the mod author has been active since 2020 (last time they updated any mod). Or if there's a guide on how to update TMX mods for dummies I'd take that too, I am not a mod creator nor have I ever tried to mod but I'd be willing to for this mod

cyanfire

Tiller
Hello, thank you for updating this mod! I just downloaded your version, but I encountered an issue where my character gets stuck in an unknown area after clicking on the "bathroom door". Additionally, after the second house upgrade, the entrance to the bathroom—the door—didn't appear in any of the rooms. I checked the SMAPI log and there were no reported issues. I'm not using any custom houses apart from this mod, so I'm wondering if you could possibly fix this problem? I would really appreciate it!, Thank you so much!!

Here is another update to Prismuth's Compact Bathroom which fixes the above issues

If you find Spouse Rooms/Cellar stairs disappearing then use my Farmhouse Fixes mod which stops that from happening

Attachments

Last edited:

Xen0nex

Tiller
Hey that's great, I'll download and test it. If you send me the code I could upload it to GitHub, I could put the compiled version up there too so it's we easier for people to get to?
Sounds great! Here's all the code files.
Plus hopefully being on github will make it more likely to show up on the smapi.io mod compatibility list for people to find? I'm not really sure how it works but the wiki instructions make several mentions to github, so hopefully this could let more people know there's a 1.6 version of the mod available somewhere.

Attachments

hopev3

Newcomer
There's currently an in-development project by TallLeprechaun on the Stardew Valley Discord to port Penny Expanded over - it's made pretty good progress so far, but I'm guessing once they release it someone, if not them, will post a link to it here as well.
That's wonderful news, thanks for letting me know!

They are actively working on this. They have even streamed themselves updating the mod. It’s a complicated mod so it’s going to take some time
Do you know if there's an alpha channel for DeepWoods to contribute playtesting and programming to? I have extensive experience in alpha and beta testing, and would love to help out during my free time. It would be great to help expedite the release of DeepWoods.

millsj13

Sodbuster
Here's Enemy Health Bars by Speeder, updated for Stardew Valley 1.6 by JoXW. This reupload just fixes the version number convention to avoid breaking update alerts for the official mod.

----

This is temporarily broken due to a bug fixed in the upcoming SMAPI 4.0.5. To fix it:
  1. In your game folder, open smapi-internal/metadata.json in a text editor.
  2. Search for Speeder.HealthBars and delete these lines:
    Code:
    "Enemy health Bars": {
    "ID": "Speeder.HealthBars",
    "~1.9.1 | Status": "AssumeBroken",
    "~1.9.1 | StatusReasonDetails": "causes runtime errors"
    },
Is the fix for the smapi saying you can update this file?
[SMAPI] You can update 1 mod:
[SMAPI] Health Bars 1.9.1: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/3529 (you have 1.9.1-unofficial.3-JoXW)

FlyingTNT

Farmhand
All of a sudden, I can't fill my watering can. Any time I get near a body of water, the character just jumps in and unlike before, I can't fill it while I'm swimming.
I've fixed the not being able to fill it while swimming bug in the latest update. Sorry it took so long - I also did some pretty major changes to how the bathing suit is displayed, which took a ton of time.
As for jumping in too early, you can disable automatically jumping in in the config or by pressing 'j', and you can edit the activation distance too.

prants

Greenhorn
Hi there, reposting some mod update requests since my last post was... woah 30 pages ago??? Y'all are wizards lol, thank you for all of your hard work everybody!!
Requesting updates for:
Atracore (source)
Atra's Interaction Tweaks (source; requires Atracore) - does a LOT more than the rug fix!!
Cellar Door (DGA)
Fruit Tree Tweaks (source) - or Better Fruit Trees (source), whichever is less complicated
Greenhouse Entry Begone (source) - for the building shadow options
Industrial Furnace (source)
Pond Painter (source)
Portable Dye Pots (DGA)
Qi Sprinklers (source)
Quick Start (source)
Social Page Order Menu (source)
Trash Does Not Consume Bait (source; also needs Atracore) - also has options for replacing bait/bobbers automatically when they run out

Alternatively, if someone can point me towards some sort of guide for converting DGA->CP, I can try the DGA ones myself. Thanks for reading/considering!!

meggiee

Sodbuster
Hi there, reposting some mod update requests since my last post was... woah 30 pages ago??? Y'all are wizards lol, thank you for all of your hard work everybody!!
Requesting updates for:
Atracore (source)
Atra's Interaction Tweaks (source; requires Atracore) - does a LOT more than the rug fix!!
Cellar Door (DGA)
Fruit Tree Tweaks (source) - or Better Fruit Trees (source), whichever is less complicated
Greenhouse Entry Begone (source) - for the building shadow options
Industrial Furnace (source)
Pond Painter (source)
Portable Dye Pots (DGA)
Qi Sprinklers (source)
Quick Start (source)
Social Page Order Menu (source)
Trash Does Not Consume Bait (source; also needs Atracore) - also has options for replacing bait/bobbers automatically when they run out

Alternatively, if someone can point me towards some sort of guide for converting DGA->CP, I can try the DGA ones myself. Thanks for reading/considering!!
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/22766
this does the same thing as Trash does not consume bait and it's updated to 1.6!

Grimat

Greenhorn
Unfortunately, your version of MultiSave became incompatible with one of the new updates.
It's broken now and SMAPI is skipping it. Also, is there any way that you could upload the files to Nexus Mods?

[SMAPI] Skipped mods
[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[SMAPI] - MultiSave for 1.6 0.2.1 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
Would it be possible for you to update this again since it is not working for sdv 1.6.4 or smapi 4.07? I'm not sure which since they both updated today. Thank you.
Hello! Smapi is now saying this mod is incompatible with the latest version
Updated below. I'll likely post to Nexus when I get chance to properly look at and understand aedenthorn's code for me to be able to properly maintain this. At the moment it's just hotfixes to work with the latest updates.

Attachments

goron

Greenhorn
Anyone able to take a look at this mod?

Solarium (Rooftop Spa House)

The mod will load, all the proper cut scenes and unlock conditions work, but... when you try to plant anything I get a "Must be planted on a farm" error message

My SMAPI log
Im working on a update for this mod, would you be willing to test it? i fixed the planting error! i removed the community center completion condition because i want to open up the mod to joja route players, but im not sure if the other conditions (friendship with Caroline and Evelyn) are intact because im not far along enough in my own save to test that lol if you could try it and let me know i'd really appreciate it!

Attachments

megamarv131115

Newcomer
could somebody take a look at curvy girl (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/8199?tab=posts&BH=0) ?
i dearly hope this gets updated. it is one of my favorite mods and an essential for my playtrough as i dont like the child-like look of the vanilla female farmer
all other alternatives have ridiculously large breasts or just dont look good
this one is feature complete , it resprites all the vanilla outfits and the optional files add so much variety to my outfits

i think the sideways, as well as the front walking animations got changed in 1.6 (the farmer used to swing his arms the same direction as his legs when looked from the side)
because of that vanilla fix, both arms of the female farmer now go in front of her every step she takes towards the camera (in the „front view“)
i hope you understand what i mean

as i said i DEARLY hope the mod author comes back to fix this, but i would absolutely love a community update in the meantime
hoping the stardew community does it‘s awesome thing