Unofficial mod updates

Tuiza

Farmhand
Does anyone have a word on "Stardew Aquarium" mod? The author hid it but idk if they abandoned it or just hid it to update it

NephiDragon

Greenhorn
Hello! Would someone be kind enough to update these mods?

Sunset Garden Greenhouse
Rustic Country Town Interiors (has an unofficial update)
Greenhouse Entry Begone
Adorable Cottage Bathroom and furniture
Warm Cozy Fireplace (issue resolved)
Tanga log Mailbox

Thank you to all the modders out there who are working hard on making our SDV experience much more enjoyable 💜
I fixed the tilesheets to correct the loading order!

souvlakic

Tiller
Hello, I have this file from yellog's furniture, and I really wanted to use it on AT since CF is not really updated or my cup of tea, could anyone please update it to AT?
i have the cp if u want! (the replacement version) but i think someone here posted the non replacement one

FlyingTNT

Farmhand
I made an update for Resource Storage.
You can find it here.
At the recommendation of a few people, I am going to be posting my updates (at least for aedenthorn mods) on Nexus from now on.

Also, I changed the way the resources are stored in the save file - it used to be a dictionary with the first four items of the object's objectData (as a string) as its keys and longs as its values. I changed that to using qualified item ids as the keys. I believe that the function I wrote migrate the old keys works, but I don't have an old save to test it on so I'm not sure. If anyone can confirm if it works, that would be really helpful. If it doesn't work, a smapi log would also be super useful. Thanks!

mingyver

Greenhorn
it's been a hot minute since anyone asked about this mod and it's one i'm really keen on having, but is anyone up to getting safe lightning up to date with 1.6? shockah has said they won't be updating it (for now, going through burnout) and for anyone interested in doing so to contact them! and if possible, maybe a new feature could be to get that really loud and jarring strike that means something's hit to be quieter or toggled off? i'm real sensitive to noises on the sharper end of the spectrum and that sound almost hurts to hear. :(

if i had any coding experience, i'd tackle this myself but alas. in that vein, i just wanna say i've been lurking mostly but really, REALLY appreciative of all you guys busting your butts to get so many of these mods working for the new update. you guys are the bee's knees, truly. :heart:

LukaPawzFarm

Cowpoke
This one is for Adventurer's Guild Expanded.

First, obviously I take no credit whatsoever, all work is by the author @LiveonSuperT. Secondly, the patch was suggested below by @LikeFrogs, and I used @darthalex2014’s script to do it. Finally, this version is licensed as GPL-3.0.

Check my post there for more info
Hi!
Can You make an update for Date Night?
It seems @LiveonSuperT. is very busy and will not update it so soon...

Cokain8

Cowpoke
Hello

Does anyone know if there is an option to remove the tiles from the kitchen? It doesn't allow me to build one of the new rooms (Dining room).

Im using small beach map from Pathoschild.

In the image (when I buy the dining room) it says to remove all the elements of the renovation area, but I have nothing there, only the default kitchen, that's why I thought it was from the mod but he answer me that is not.

I have the LetsMoveit and BuildonAnyTile mods but they dont work on those tiles.

Thank you :)

Attachments

IsJudith

Newcomer
I have updated my CP version of Prismuth's Compact Bathroom for 1.6+

If you find Spouse Rooms/Cellar stairs disappearing then use my Farmhouse Fixes mod which stops that from happening

Hello, thank you for updating this mod! I just downloaded your version, but I encountered an issue where my character gets stuck in an unknown area after clicking on the "bathroom door". Additionally, after the second house upgrade, the entrance to the bathroom—the door—didn't appear in any of the rooms. I checked the SMAPI log and there were no reported issues. I'm not using any custom houses apart from this mod, so I'm wondering if you could possibly fix this problem? I would really appreciate it!, Thank you so much!!
1.png