Trying To Make Stardew A Horror Game

coille

Cowpoke
I am looking for mod recommendations that are witchy, creepy, cryptic, ghostly and general spooky. Any and all welcome, can be aesthetic or game-play changing idc.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Many of these will have their own previous required mods so always always check the Requirements tab. Some obvious good options, like Monster Valley, which turns the townsfolk into monsters, haven't been updated. (See here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-106#post-81414 )

Spoopy Valley: Dark crops and trees

Wallpaper, flooring and furniture mods (Spoopy rather than horror (Have I mentioned I hate the name spoopy? I do. I don't mind the aesthetic, but I haven't used any of these myself)

Closer to horror decor
Witchy-Gothic Interiors:

there's yet more decorations than these, But I don't know what is and isn't up to date, and I'm not linking to things made in 2016 and seemingly untouched.

Witchy Valley - Lets you make potions learned from the Wizard, adds some decor. Based on comments, seems to work at least recently.

Idaida's Gothic Buildings. Fairly new mod, should be fully up to date. Farm only, but very good aesthetic

Enchanted Valley: A WIP that turns townsfolk into monsters or fantasy beings. Still a WIP, but the authors hangs around in these forums sometimes.

Ghost Town: Everyone is dead. (Seems to have been working for people up to this week, but needs PYTK.)

Last edited: