Truffle Basket

Do you want an truffle basket (a new tool like an auto grabber) to collect truffles.

• Total voters

Prissy_95

Farmhand
With the auto-grabber’s introduction in 1.3 all animal produce was able to be harvested neatly without being all tossed over your barn/coop, and blocking your way.

All except truffles which can hard to gather as your pigs may dig them anywhere outside on the farm, which takes time to find. So a new tool would be great! So let me make a suggestion of an truffle basket.

Maybe give it a certain radius like a scarecrow, or you just need one per barn. Overall it would just be a outdoor version of the auto-grabber just for truffles.

Good idea . Also it would be useful to have something for collects fruits , fish products , everything inside the greenhouse and honey . I'll never undestand peoples who firmly against automatization , they just can not buy these helpful devices and play the way they love , yes ?

LRangerR

Local Legend
It's not just about what they would use or not. Some people are opposed to to much automation because they think then you aren't playing the game. You're setting the game to pay itself.
If I wanted to play an automation game I'd play Factorio.