Teleportation Upgrade/new quest suggestion **1.5 spoilers**

-Dudley-

Greenhorn
This is my first suggestion here so I apologise if any of this has been suggested in the past or if its a little long winded or confusing.

Personally I'd like to be able to upgrade different aspects of teleportation within the game. this could all be part of a new QI or Wizard quest line.

1. Junimo chest, I like the idea of being able to colour code these so any red chest are linked and any blue chest are linked with a different inventory with each colour
(Not sure if they work with the crafting bench because haven't tried but being able to would be a nice addition too)

2. Using the same requirements for the obelisks you would also need to upgrade the receiving end of it to be able to travel back to the obelisk.

3. Again using the same crafting material for the obelisk you can apply these to the Scepter to allow you to fast travel to more than just the farm.
Different ideas to how this one could work
a. as above, you can use crafting materials to unlock different areas on the Sceptre as and when you can afford too.
b. Each area could have its own particular Scepter (so as the return sceptre takes you home, the beach would take you to the beach etc.) and collecting all of these would unlock the Master Sceptre allowing it to have a drop menu of locations saving the need for multiple Sceptres in your inventory (This option is detailed below in the Quest suggestion)

Quest line suggestion - this is considered to be an end game quest line so some triggers would need to be met before it would activate.
Trigger requirements - player has all 4 obelisks on their farm - player has the ginger island farm unlocked - player has Mr Qi's walnut room unlocked- player has reached the forge.

The wizard has lost his own means of teleportation and needs help gathering the knowledge again. So surly a local trusty farmer would be the go to one for help right?
(Alternatively it could also be all means of teleporting are broken and the quest is triggered when the player attempts to use any means of it, a cut scene could play where the teleportation goes wrong and the player and the Wizard are stuck in some sort of timeless void, there is just enough power left in what the player used to get them both back home safely)

The wizard will have to study different aspects of each area of the valley in order to once again unlock the arcane secrets that allow those mysterious statues to teleport their user.
The player must gather enough materials and craft X amount of warp totems to hand into the wizard.

It would come to light that there is some sort of "energy or threat" to the Junimos that's preventing the totems from working correctly so they are stopping anyone else from using it until X amount of a certain enemy/fish/crop is killed/caught/harvested the wizard wont be able to complete his studies because the Junimos aren't strong enough. Each enemy, fish or crop being specific to its area.

Examples: (trying to include most aspects of Stardew with it being repetitive)
Farm - Crop- The player must cook and ship 10 different meals (for this one the cutscene with instead take place on the players door step or in the wizards home just in case the warp area is obstructed)
Mountains - 20 of each ingot must be mined, smelted and shipped.
Beach - 100 trash items must be shipped & 100 of any fish must be caught.
Desert - 200 enemies must be eliminated from skull caverns.
Ginger island - 500k worth of any crop must be grown & shipped from the ginger island farm.

Once reporting to the wizard at his tower an area is complete the wizard will summon a Junimo who will interact with the completed area's warp point and it will give the Wizard the ability to fix the teleportation to that area.
The player will then be able to use the repaired Obelisks or totems for that area
Each area rewards the player with either;
A. An upgrade to the players sceptre allowing a drop down menu to select the area they would like to travel to. (boring but easier)
B. A unique staff designed to match the aesthetics of the completed area which then allows teleportation to that area. (This would result in multiple teleportation staffs & a longer quest)

When all areas are completed:-
If option A (short ending) - The wizard thanks the player and tells them if they wish to advance in the art of teleportation further they can return to them so they too can learn it.
(Player can now upgrade the areas warp points to allow return travel to the obelisk's)

If option B - A cut scene where the wizard thanking the player is interrupted by Mr Qi who hints at the combining power of the forge but wont come without sacrifice.
Through this option the player must sacrifice their staffs back to the totem points in return for a Special gem (doing this disables the staffs but crafted totems will still work)
The wizard or the Junimos will then combine all of the gems into one creating the Infinity Gem , the player must then use the forge to combine the Gem and a Galaxy Soul to create the Infinity Soul.

Once the Soul is created the Junimos will address the wizard and thank him for helping and present him with a new Master Staff/Sceptre. This will be a combination off the sacrificed Staffs into one master staff.
The wizard thanks the Junimos but stresses he cannot accept as it was the player that made it possible and passes the staff to the player.
The Junimos accept this and vanish.
The Wizard claims he knew the Staff would be awarded and his plan was to pass it to the player all along, he also talks about the power in the Infinity soul once it is merged with the Staff.

The combination is then done at the forge with the Staff and soul.
The Wizard proclaims the player is now a master at teleportation and there is no more they can teach them, they disappear.

-Quest end-

A letter form the Wizard the next day could advice of new upgrades in his book - this would be the upgradable obelisks to make them work two ways (this is convenient if your caught with out your Master Sceptre)

As I said at the beginning I apologise in advance if this is overly complicated, I have zero experience with coding so have no idea if this would be feasible in SDV
It isn't intended to be a multiple choice quest, option A & B are just long and short versions of one suggestion.

I would love any feed back or building on or cleaning up my suggestion