Other Stardew Valley Pride Thread!

Lew Zealand

Helper
May I suggest this simple setup as a starter for a Pride outfit?

pride.PNG

Really the only special thing here is the shirt, which can be Tailored from a Lucky Lunch. I've never even made a Lucky Lunch before and was lucky (erm, yeah...) to have a single Sea Cucumber available and a few Blue Jazz, which is more surprising as I rarely grow Flowers. If you want options for outfits, you really need a few of everything just in case...

FairyRing

Farmer
May I suggest this simple setup as a starter for a Pride outfit?

View attachment 10190

Really the only special thing here is the shirt, which can be Tailored from a Lucky Lunch. I've never even made a Lucky Lunch before and was lucky (erm, yeah...) to have a single Sea Cucumber available and a few Blue Jazz, which is more surprising as I rarely grow Flowers. If you want options for outfits, you really need a few of everything just in case...
Yay you rockin' the rainbow shirt!
bouncing back and forth between bodacious Bobbis.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
So I need to do more art for SV but I haven't yet. Meantime, though, while tjis isn't MY art, I kind of feel like this is what the current gothy household in my farm would feel (Seb, Abby and Jules. who rarely wears anything but black), and it's an old fave cartoon...

Jayamos

Farmer
So I need to do more art for SV but I haven't yet. Meantime, though, while tjis isn't MY art, I kind of feel like this is what the current gothy household in my farm would feel (Seb, Abby and Jules. who rarely wears anything but black), and it's an old fave cartoon...

definitely checking this cartoon out!

Lew Zealand

Helper

LOL, so funny!

"A sparkly queer bilingual fantasy comedy."

ooo interesting, plus--

spaaaarrrrklyyyyyy..

They speak my language.

Lew Zealand

Helper
So I finally came up with a plan for Tailoring so you know what means...

Fashion Show! Some things worked and some worked... less. Oh well, what matters is that it's fun!

OK I have 2, ok really 1.1 Aroace outfits as they differ by...... a sleeve. Woo.

aa1.PNG
aa2.PNG

I have neither the Mermaid nor Dark Boots and not the Hard Hat either! So orange hair, then! Yellow skin was the best as the Yellow eyes didn't work out with any other skin combo that works with the flag. I'll try to get the Hard Hat soon and see if it's better. I like Hair better than Hats most of the tine anyway, it's more expressive.

OK next up is the Bi Outfits, of which there are more options and I had more materials to work with.

bi1.PNG
bi2.PNG

bi3.PNG
bi4.PNG

I very much quite like the hair and eyes and the color of the Top L shirt is closest as I can just dye the color to suit. However the other purple/dark pink shirts work great for undyed options. And I just had to try the Magma Cap shirt at Bottom R because the

COLOR!

Thanks to FairyRing for suggesting this because it's important to represent everyone and also this kind of an in-game suggestion opens up options you wouldn't have thought of trying out, which is always awesome!

Edit: Sigh, I done messed up with the Bi outfits as I didn't change the skin color back to my default darker shade, so I'll end with my favorite overall outfit along with my default skin color:

bi5.PNG

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer

Fashion Show! Some things worked and some worked... less. Oh well, what matters is that it's fun!

OK I have 2, ok really 1.1 Aroace outfits as they differ by...... a sleeve. Woo.

View attachment 10194 View attachment 10195

I have neither the Mermaid nor Dark Boots and not the Hard Hat either! So orange hair, then! Yellow skin was the best as the Yellow eyes didn't work out with any other skin combo that works with the flag. I'll try to get the Hard Hat soon and see if it's better. I like Hair better than Hats most of the tine anyway, it's more expressive.

OK next up is the Bi Outfits, of which there are more options and I had more materials to work with.

View attachment 10196 View attachment 10197
View attachment 10198 View attachment 10199

I very much quite like the hair and eyes and the color of the Top L shirt is closest as I can just dye the color to suit. However the other purple/dark pink shirts work great for undyed options. And I just had to try the Magma Cap shirt at Bottom R because the

COLOR!

Thanks to FairyRing for suggesting this because it's important to represent everyone and also this kind of an in-game suggestion opens up options you wouldn't have thought of trying out, which is always awesome!

Edit: Sigh, I done messed up with the Bi outfits as I didn't change the skin color back to my default darker shade, so I'll end with my favorite overall outfit along with my default skin color:

View attachment 10200
This is fabulously fantastic, thank you so much for doing this!

FairyRing

Farmer

COLOR!

View attachment 10200
You're awesome!

Potatoes

Farmer

COLOR!

View attachment 10200
Nicely done!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I came up with some Pansexuality outfits here:

pan1.PNG
pan2.PNG

pan3.PNG
pan4.PNG

pan5.PNG

Thermal Boots are perfect here
Baggy Pants and Long Dress alternating, Baggy Pants are better to see the Boots and I dyed both to match.
Top to bottom shirts:

Dyed Basic Pullover (Fiber/Wood)
Good Ol' Shirt (Horseradish)
High Heat Shirt (Torch)
Raincoat (Periwinkle/Snail/Crayfish)
Island Bikini top (Golden Coconut, lol)

The regular Bikini top can't be dyed to quite this Yellow but it looks good, too. Why the Bikinis? Because I'm using Yellow skin again so the more skin, the more yellow! I also dyed a Tube Top yellow but IMO it's not that great.

Fun!

FairyRing

Farmer
I came up with some Pansexuality outfits here:

View attachment 10208 View attachment 10209
View attachment 10210 View attachment 10211
View attachment 10212

Thermal Boots are perfect here
Baggy Pants and Long Dress alternating, Baggy Pants are better to see the Boots and I dyed both to match.
Top to bottom shirts:

Dyed Basic Pullover (Fiber/Wood)
Good Ol' Shirt (Horseradish)
High Heat Shirt (Torch)
Raincoat (Periwinkle/Snail/Crayfish)
Island Bikini top (Golden Coconut, lol)

The regular Bikini top can't be dyed to quite this Yellow but it looks good, too. Why the Bikinis? Because I'm using Yellow skin again so the more skin, the more yellow! I also dyed a Tube Top yellow but IMO it's not that great.

Fun!
Those are great, it's a good flag for outfits!