Slime Hutch..

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
How soon you set it up? What's it for, really? I have read the wiki and also watched some YouTube videos but I still don't understand it. Thoughts?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Primarily for fun as Slimes are of questionable financial value, but breeding them for various color combinations can be a decent objective. However there is one real good reason to build a Slime Hutch and that's to breed as many Tiger Slimes as you can (assuming they're breedable, it's not clear to me that they are) so that you can ruthlessly assert your natural position at the top of the sword-wielding food chain in that fateful search for the games' best obtainable Hat.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Primarily for fun as Slimes are of questionable financial value, but breeding them for various color combinations can be a decent objective. However there is one real good reason to build a Slime Hutch and that's to breed as many Tiger Slimes as you can (assuming they're breedable, it's not clear to me that they are) so that you can ruthlessly assert your natural position at the top of the sword-wielding food chain in that fateful search for the games' best obtainable Hat.
Can you get tiger slime eggs in the game?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yeah, Lew stood out to me from my misspent youth watching The Muppet Show when I needed a name I could consistently search on a site to find old posts of mine. Even on Steam there are only about 8 Lew Zealands (last I looked) so not too much overlap, but other people beat me to it on places like Gmail and other services so I'm not super consistent with it.

Lew Zealand

Helper
"Heeeeeyyeeeaaaayyyyy Meester Tha Frawwg, wanna see my boomeraaaaaaaang feesh?"
"Go away Lew, can't you see I'm busy running the show??"
"Oooookayyyy Meester Tha Frawwg, I'll just throw this and get outta yeh way!"

<Lew throws fish to the side of the camera>
<Lew steps into the background and slinks away>
<Fozzie walks up to Kermit to show him a bit>

"Hay hay Kermit, I been workin' on this one and it's grreaaa—"

<fish predictably returns, whacking Kermit in the head, knocking him over>
<Fozzie looks around>

"Yeah Kermit next time ya can just tell me you don't like it, you don't need ta run!"

<Fozzie slumps away disappointed>

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:

Cuusardo

Farmer
Slime eggs are pretty profitable, especially if you augment your supply of slime by going slime hunting in the mines or skull cavern while wearing a burglar ring.

Word of warning: It's seriously difficult to be precise if you decide to cull your slime herd. You might end up slaying slimes you want to keep.