Creator Response Self Inflicted Board Damage

ChronoJJ

Greenhorn
Bought the game for my 7 year old since we both love Stardew Valley. We have been enjoying it very much. Unfortunately, we managed to get some ice cream on the board without noticing. It dried after we put the board away, and then the two sides of the board stuck together when we opened it, resulting in the board paper tearing when we re-opened. My son was a bit discouraged with his board being damaged since he was very proud of having his own game.

Is there a quality hi-res scan of the board (or even just the areas I have damaged) available, so I can print out some stickers and stick a small 1 inch~ square sticker over the blemishes? I attached pictures to show where. It'd be easiest if it were 1 to 1 ratio or 2 to 1, or some sort of even ratio to help when printing the sticker out so it's sized properly (but beggars can't be choosers, so I'll take what I can get) Thanks.

Attachments

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey there! Please just shoot me a message through the Shopify site and I'll send you a replacement board. So happy you all are enjoying the game!