Revolutionary Dual Persona System: Game Changer!

Godkin

Planter
I made a tool so that you can use 2 enchantments at once (actually you can use more). So, players don't have to bother changing enchantments or just relying on the one they like the most. I hope that when the 1.6 update comes, a system like this can be implemented in games. (ง︡'-'︠)ง
Screenshot (799).png

Godkin

Planter
This is just done by editing the data of the tool in the game files is it not?
That's right, I more or less changed the game data, and it worked! Not only in terms of appearance, but also the desired effect. I don't know how to make it happen any other way. As far as I know, no one has built something similar on Nexus or shared it on other platforms.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That's right, I more or less changed the game data, and it worked! Not only in terms of appearance, but also the desired effect. I don't know how to make it happen any other way. As far as I know, no one has built something similar on Nexus or shared it on other platforms.
Yeah I’ve seen people do similar by mostly copying over some data and changing it to display different enchants (as well as them obviously working too) but never saw mods on it so I assumed it was always personally done.

Godkin

Planter
I feel like it kinda breaks the point of enchains if you can have all of them
Indeed, everyone holds different perspectives, each sensible in their own right. Yet, ultimately, we all harbor our individual preferences and desires. For me, what I seek is a smoother and more efficient gaming experience. Having more than one enchantment would certainly aid greatly in achieving that. (>‿◠)✌