Revert the Qi Seasoning nerf to speed

Thieverpedia

Greenhorn
With 1.5.2, the Qi Seasoning received a heavy nerf, in which Speed foods are no longer boosted by +1 speed. This heavily nerfed Crab Cakes in particular, as the duration boost was pointless, but the problem I see was that in order to zoom around, you were required to use a valuable seasoning on a Triple-Shot Espresso. +3 speed wasn't that bad with the standard combination of gold star speed food and a regular Triple-Shot Espresso. I normally love every update. I see many nerfs as necessary. But this nerf wasn't needed. A duration boost alone would have made the seasoning even more worth it. I can't see a reason to use the seasoning now outside of Luck or Fishing boosting.

Drullo321

Sodbuster
I don't get it why it was nerfed in the first placed? I mean you could ony use it on self made food, not on things like magic rock candy. I mean, isn't it better to open space for various combination of buffed food rather to force the player on triple espresso with this nerf? Consider skull cavern runs. I would rather use seasoned spicy eel with seasoned ginger ale then seasoned espresso. I'm not ware of any glitches? I just tried various combination with item spawner and while +4 speed was nice on paper, it wasn't that useful compared to other buffs like Ginger Ale +2 luck.