Error101Oops

Newcomer
two things, one you can’t use the category tabs when in your dresser anymore. When you place a calendar, you can’t move it no matter what you try, it’s stuck in that spot. Playing on meadow farm in single player on a steam deck hooked up to a tv with a controller. English.

nonserviam

Newcomer
Win10, English, Singleplayer, Steam. so it's 9th of summer and elliot didnt visit the clinic and harvey talks and examines as if elliot's here. (i forgot to take ss of harvey text but he was saying breathe or something) im married to elliot btw and he didnt leave the house. also i have another issue when i give wilted bouquet to my spouse elliot their hearts dropped to 5 and and the their room disappeared but they're still in the farmhouse living as my spouse but when i went to lewis, divorce option didnt show up only saying hope you wont need it. i had this issue with my other saves file as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

arkiba

Newcomer
Just started a new game on steam version. Decided to attempt to marry emily this game. Have 10 hearts and can't get the 10 heart event letter

Blizzard49

Newcomer
So my co-op teammate completed the hardwood to tree portion with me having the quest and not him, so the quest is stuck in my journal now, and I proceeded with the quest for the raccoon but there’s not update to it in my quest log. Feel like I may be stuck with it until a patch comes along

Smokeymacpott

Newcomer
hello, i have a huge problem i can no longer enter my buildings. i have 2 barns, 2chicken coops and 2houses, but i can only enter one. if i go into barn number 1, i´m also in barn 1. but when i try to get in barn number 2, i end up in barn 1. same with chicken coop. i`m in year 3 and played over 100 hours.

windows 10 (steam)
language: German
no mods
singleplayer

Benbenben

Newcomer
Windows 10, Started in 1.6. Normal quests that say prize ticket is reward not giving prize ticket. I got one the first quest, but following that it says it is a reward, but only gold upon completion. Inventory not full.

LilLewis

Greenhorn
My game keeps crashing when trying to sleep on first day of desert festival.

---------------
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location '' not found.
at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation(String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11120
at StardewValley.Game1.warpCharacter(NPC character, String targetLocationName, Point position) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 10537
at StardewValley.Locations.DesertFestival.SetupMerchantSchedule(NPC character, Int32 shop_index) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DesertFestival.cs:line 214
at StardewValley.Locations.DesertFestival.SetupFestivalDay() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DesertFestival.cs:line 2334
at StardewValley.Game1.PerformPassiveFestivalSetup() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4195
at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9216
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__754_2() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8167
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
---------------

InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3395
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.2 build 24081
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/PCIe/SSE2
In-game Date: Spring 16 Y2 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

sitacuisses

Newcomer
I have a weird Co-op issue with 1.6.2:

When I try to join another game via invite code, the 'Enter Invite Code...' field appears as normal. When I enter the key in the following screen and hit 'Ok', nothing happens. The best way to describe it would be that the 'Ok' Button seems to be disabled.
The same is NOT true for 'Join LAN Game...'. There, I can enter the IP and even if it is a false IP (randomly typing characters), the connection is at least attempted. Hitting 'Ok' when entering the invite code simply does nothing - not even a connection failed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Newcomer
On Steam deck, english, singleplayer. Artifact spot totems can be consumed in the farm house, effectively wasting them

susb8383

Planter
These spring seeds look like they are still growing but for some reason I can harvest them and they are ALL wild horseradishes
Same thing happened with me. I'm on PC, Win 10, English. Crop fairy came last night and the wild seeds I was growing did not change to the look of a finished crop but I could harvest. And mine were also all wild horseradishes. Which is great for Krobus, but not if you're trying to craft more wild seeds from the harvest.

Last edited:

ThEnigma_X

Newcomer
Stumbled across this bug:
After clearing Robin's 80-Hardwood delivery board quest, the cutscene at her house freezes. You enter the house and Robin and Demetrius discuss about the newly crafted bed. Once you say it's asthetics are perfect Demetrius turns around and walks off, that's where the cutscene freezes and you have to restart the game.
It also freezes if you agree with Demetrius...
Tested it three times, always the freeze.
Screenshot 2024-03-25 151604.png

Last edited:

auburrito

Newcomer
When I chop a tree with animation cancelling, I get clothes. This has happened twice so far on the same save. I'm on Windows 11, English, and on single-player
IMG_20240325_223742.png
IMG_20240325_223802.png

hedgewitch

Newcomer
single player, not modded, english, mac

In my second year of a new save file and the desert festival is finally open for the first time.

Unfortunately, the vendors from the valley town do not appear - as well as no animal racers.
Clicking on the Race desert NPC shows text like normal except the names of animal racers do not show or are able to be clicked on.
He announces the race as if it is going on and text changes on a timer.
There are no valley town NPC vendors or decorations or items, just empty booths, clicking yields no text.
The other special desert NPCs are there and everything else seems to be working fine (can get food from chef, answer quiz, do skull cave quest etc)

Separately, I cant incubate eggs in the upgraded coop. I dont have maxed out animals (only 5/8)

save file attached - thank you!

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
New game after 1.6 release, Meadow farms, Windows, Steam, English, Single player. After a couple days I can no longer enter the chicken coop. The board line on the entranceway acts as a barrier. Screenshot and link to video included, meaning I can't get into the chicken coop to do anything. Screencast video can be found at:

Hope it's a quick fix - been loving the rest of update so far.
Hey, it appears you just have an egg in your coop doorway :D Try hovering around there until you get the "harvest" indicator so you can pick it up and walk past!

mouse

Farmer
Hello! I've been playing the same game file since before 1.6 update and have over 100+ hours in this file so it's important to me! I exited to game back to the title (without saving) and now my game crashes every time I try to load it. I have no mods, but I do host the farm and my fiance plays online with me.

Here is the error log (I don't know much about PC files so Idk what all this means haha)
Hey, I saw you reverted back to a playable state, but is there a chance you could zip and upload your save file even though it's not the one that was crashing? I just want to test something :)

jsymonds99

Newcomer
My girlfriend and I were continuing our 1.5 farm in 1.6 (with shared money, idk if that matters).
For the new neighbors quest, I (the farmhand) submit the 100 hardwood to turn the treestump into the house. The quest to do so was satisfied for me, but not for her and now she can't get rid of the quest since its already done. I think this quest should've been one of the ones that if I completed it gets marked as done for her.

I'm on Windows10 and she's on Mac

mouse

Farmer
single player, not modded, english, mac

In my second year of a new save file and the desert festival is finally open for the first time.

Unfortunately, the vendors from the valley town do not appear - as well as no animal racers.
<...>
I noticed your save was on the day Pam attends and lets you drive yourself, so it would have been really easy to arrive well before the festival actually opened at 10am. Do you think it's possible that that's what happened? Even as NPCs start trickling in then, it can be almost noon before vendors are at the stalls depending on their travel time.

Separately, I cant incubate eggs in the upgraded coop. I dont have maxed out animals (only 5/8)
Just to make sure, this:
incubator.gif

is the incubator we're talking about, right? (It wouldn't be the first report that included a save that worked for me, so I'm not calling you a liar, just making sure we're on the same page :) Also I may or may not have tried to incubate an egg in the hay feeder thing before ...)

luke_j_3

Newcomer
I run 1.6.2 through gamepass on windows 10. My game keeps freezing when I put different clothes on and when I try to open any mod menu or even the map.

Quag

Newcomer
Patch 1.6.2 on Windows, Single player

The Raccoon Quests listed a specific juice and pickles, but any type of juice and pickles are accepted to complete the quest.
It seems like it should just use the generic "juice" and "pickles" item like the Enchanter's Bundle if this is intended, or the item should be a specific match if that is the desired behavior.

MandaLin

Greenhorn
Haunted by ghosts of the trout Fishers. it's in multiplayer on the second day of the derby, we slept in a tent next to the derby to continue the grind. Woke up to a few extra sprites, they are non interactive but the normal ones are underneath.
View attachment 20196
We had this same issue: multiplayer, slept in a tent at the Trout Derby location (2 players in tent, 3 other players slept on farm), & the glitched NPCs were there as soon as we woke up the 2nd day of the derby.

Attachments