Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Danae

Newcomer
Type of Phone: Samsung A6
Details of Your Issue: I changed all professions in one day. The changes were then divided into two nights instead of one. And ever since then the profession changes (all of them) appear every single night despite me not using the Statue of Uncertainty. So far it's been about one season.

33ellies

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 3rd gen

Issue: In a Sebastian cut scene, in his room, I walk in and the cutscene begins where Sebastian and Sam are playing the Solarion card game, I have the option to chose which character I play, I chose a Wizard, and then later in the cutscene there’s another question but I can’t answer any option, it doesn’t let me click; the game just freezes but I can still hear the music of the game. I’ve reset the day 4-5 times now but the same thing always happens.
On the day of the issue I woke up in bed
The photograph is of the part where the game gets stuck.

Thank you
I also have this issue, im unable to carry out anything further in sebastians room without this cut scene

El Farmer

Greenhorn
Somehow I lost over 3 mil g, it just dissappeared. I tried going back to previous save but all was left was 50k! It took me over a year (in game) to have 3 mil and it's gone! Can you tell me how to retrieve it please?
Android on Samsung a8

jixlmixl

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone12 pro max IOS version 16.1.2
Details of your issue: game will soft lock if connected to bluetooth and playing music through phone on spotify
Screenshots/video: none
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
happens any time and any load method
Any other info that might be relevant:

BeepskiMeepski

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 7 - problem occurring before and after iOS 14.6 was installed (Mom says she has an iPhone 7, but I'm almost certain she has an 11 or 12, because I have an iPhone 7 and her phone is larger than mine, LOL!)

Details of your issue: My Mom has been updating her app regularly, and she still hasn't been able to use the sewing machine at Emily's house, nor is she able to listen to podcasts while she plays her game like she used to. ) : I have a youtube video attached of the recording she sent me!

Screenshots/video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RJGOydI-LI

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Woke up in bed day. Affects all 3 game files.

Any other info that might be relevant: Mom and I are still SO SO SO SO grateful for all you do! Mom is so over the moon, she loves this game and has been having so much fun! Thank you for all the hard work of fixing everything and getting the update out! : ) She's been wanting more things to do, and now she's like, "Oh no I need more hours in a day!" Haha! Thanks again!

paroxynn

Newcomer
Phone: Galaxy A42 5G
Model: SM-A426B/DS

Please do something to make decorating with furniture easier😭 I had to spend 2 full ingame days just to place down 4 pieces of furniture outside.
Also please let us place bookcases and possibly lamps outside too if possible.
Thank you for working so hard on the update💕

Qbit

Cowpoke
Ipad air 3
game v1.5.6.37
ios 16.1.1

I cant seem to place any crab pots at the beach, the green tiles are all one tile further than they should be. I can place the crab pots just fine everywhere else around town (havent unlocked the new island yet)

big thanks for keeping your word and bringing us the new content :) ive bought stardew twice now, mobiles my fave but i also got pc for mods, glad to support you guys and cant wait for the new game :)

Attachments

lavenderChai

Newcomer
Phone: Google Pixel 4A 5G
A few minor bugs:
1. I cannot donate collected fossils to the geologist on ginger island, when I drag the item over an image of it hovers over the donation box, but a copy remains in my inventory
2. The toolbar padding and size are still very buggy. It doesn't save the size I set it to (ie if I make it size 64, it's bigger the next time I log on but still claims the tool bar is size 64), Furthermore the toolbar always covers up the cave level number no matter it's size.

susoix

Greenhorn
A few more small bugs:
The perfection tracker only works properly when zoomed all the way in. When I'm zoomed out it only shows me the bottom half of my perfection totals and will not let me scroll.

The auto select for tools is soooo buggy and it randomly selects tools for me all the time. Example: I'll have nothing selected and it'll randomly decide to pick up my axe and break my flooring.

I cannot give gifts to penny when she's sitting on the bridge

There's a spot in front of the barns where grass will grow but animals can't eat it

This is all consistently going wrong even if I sign out and in, and has been true at least for a week of regular play.

Also, it will not let me put my phone down and pick up where I left of. I have to sleep every time I finish playing or it will make me start the day over. This just started happening today after the app crashed a few times yesterday

Pixel 6, everything up to date
Screenshot_20230205-154938~3.png

Attachments

jeffreycheng23

Greenhorn
Device- iOS 15.4.1
Updated game- 1.5.6 37
Problem- Issue with the profession chooser showing up every time i go to sleep. Asking me to choose a level 10 farming profession even though I choose one every time. I always wake up in bed. Also the statue of uncertainty won’t show the farming skill option to change.
Device- iOS 15.4.1
Updated game- 1.5.6 37
Problem- Issue with the profession chooser showing up every time i go to sleep. Asking me to choose a level 10 farming profession even though I choose one every time. I always wake up in bed. Also the statue of uncertainty won’t show the farming skill option to change.
same problem here

CIW

Farmhand
Hi, I am playing on an iPad Pro iOS 16.2 I don’t know if I have trying to do the forge wrong or if it doesn’t work due to the update. I try to place an item in the item box and a gem in the other slot and they won’t stay there. The same thing goes for the sewing machine from Emily and the mermaid puzzle does not work. But I do love the game , but would love to learn how to use the forge if possible.

Clei

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung S22 ultra
Details of your issue: When I try to tailor something the items like the cloth and the other one(?) immediately get sent back into my inventory. I've tried to tailor on multiple occasions like at Emily's house and on my own. All times the items get put back in my inventory.
I've tried on emergency saves and on new day saves, it doesn't work.

Edit: It's fine turns out you need to drag the item onto the slots

Kyana

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPhone 8+ iOS
Details of your issue: When the issue occurred I was on the last day of winter and I went to bed waiting for fall but I woke up on the 29th still winter. I continued to play thinking it’ll change to spring but the days continued to climb up.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu Or was it an "emergency load": I loaded through the menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: my game was stuck loading a few days before winter but I loaded it through the emergency and it went back to normal (around day 26-29 of Fall)
61671DAF-0677-477B-A627-1730947EB837.jpeg
16F5DD2F-24E4-45DF-A826-F3D0B4FB30AD.jpeg
D68D6159-E3E6-4204-91E4-E2DD9B95202B.jpeg

jeffreycheng23

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 11
Details of your issue: get rid of the level 5 profession selection problem. Now at level 10, it asks me to select a profession every time I sleep
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu Or was it an "emergency load": I loaded through the menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: n/a

axiis

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone XR iOS 16.0.2

Issues:
1) When placing a building there's a banner that says "Strings\UI:select_building" (screenshot )

2) Using Razer Kishi controller, I have the same problem another user mentioned with L2/R2 no longer scrolling to the second page of inventory. Also, before the update the Y button opened the journal and the B button opened inventory, now the Y button opens the construction menu and B still opens inventory, so there is no way within the controller to access the journal anymore, you have to tap on the screen.

A5F65FEE-FF51-4AB1-B67C-0755C7D1D7A6.jpeg

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max (using a backbone controller)
Issue 1: Golden walnuts on Ginger Island that I've gotten from the field investigator go directly to inventory and don't count toward my wallet. Nothing lets me fix that - I've got them in a chest on the island now because they took up my full inventory. One of the walnuts is now gone for good because I tried giving it to someone to see if it counted as payment (on the island), and they just got mad as a gift.
Issue 2: Game completely crashes if I try to collect rewards for the larger jobs (like Gus' Famous Omelette).
Issue 3: I can't aim my slingshot upward, so I can't get any of the walnuts in the trees you are only able to reach by shooting at them.
Game load: Occurs both when loaded normally and emergency load.

Last edited:

ciscazx

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Tablet A8
Details of your issue: I earned Six Hearts with Sebastian and the game now triggers Sebastian's Six Hearts Event where you can play the 'Solarion Chronicles: The Game' along with Sam. When the game starts, I cannot proceed with the selections as I cannot click any of the options.
Screenshots/video: The BLUE LINES serve as my finger pressing and sliding through the screen but it does not work and does not allow me to proceed with the next scene.
Screenshot_20230205-231903.jpg
Screenshot_20230206-142122_Video Player.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? - Yes, I loaded my game through the Load Game menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: I have tried resetting my tablet, swapping to my previous save, and playing the game again numerous times but it won't let me play it further. Please fix this as soon as possible, as I cannot do the six hearts event due to the bug.

Croakichi

Farmhand
There's a little graphic glitch concerning the garden pots. I placed decor (Wicked Statue and Garbage Bin) behind two garden pots and the front pots are partially covered by these items behind them (screenshot attached, top left corner). The same happened when I placed a pot in front of a crafted wood lamp-post.

Type of phone: Samsung SM-G930F ; Android 8.0.0
I always load my game through the Load Game menu.
I started this savegame after the last update 1.5.6.37.

Attachments