Recently started playing SV again, and this happened

IntoxicHeart

Planter
((Such a crap title, but I didn’t know what to call it, so it is what it is))

Recently, before I returned onto here, I started to play video games again. I went straight into SV, since it’s a bit of a ‘happy place’ for me. Well, things went down in the game, and now that I’ve completed it, I’d like to share what happened after I picked the game back up to now when I achieved something. ^^

So, my partner told me I am a very evil and another choice word person because of what I did in my game (on my Switch) to my spouse and children, particularly why I did such things … lol

I decided I wanted to redecorate the ENTIRE interior of my farmhouse, as well as I no longer wanted to have two children in the game, and only wanted a daughter. And, I wanted to do this whilst my money was building up to buy that dang golden clock for perfection.

Step One - make the offering to the almighty statue that looked down at me with such shame, as my children evolved into doves and flew away.

Step Two - Divorce Alex because that dang lovable Gridball boy kept getting in my way while I was trying to redecorate, and insisted on putting up wallpaper I didn’t want … I warned him I would divorce him if he wouldn’t stop and didn’t get out of my way. He didn’t listen to me though. It’s what he gets.

Step Three - Erase Alex’s memory so that he and I could start over, with a fresh clean slate … I forgave him for getting in my way. Besides, I have a ton of iridium rabbit feet to gift him twice a week, and three times in a week during Summer because of his birthday. There’s no way he’d be able to resist me.

Step Four - Finish redecorating whilst Gridball boy is not on my farm and can’t get in my way.

Step Five - Re-marry Alex … or rather for him, it’s the first time we’re getting married, since I made sure everyone in town kept their mouth shut. Oddly enough, they didn’t seem to care.

Step Six - wait for Alex to want to have a kid.

Step Seven - … it’s a boy … so, time to go see that very judgemental statue again. That’s okay, my son can go join his older brother and older sister doves.

Step Eight - wait for Alex to want to have a kid … again.

Step Nine - YAY! It’s a girl. And her name is Clara, after Alex’s mum. ^^

Step Ten - … get the golden clock and 100% Perfection!

FE8A8189-9767-4654-BB86-C4C0B200ED30.jpeg