Questions To make you THINK

Ellajoy

Rancher
Each question will be numbered. When answering please put the number of the question in front of the answer.
I do not care much about your answers. I care about how ready you are to defend them.
1. If I offered you eternal youth, free, no strings attached. Just eternal youth.
Would you take it?
2. Would you rather be smart or strong?
3. Would you rather love or be loved?
4. What of the following do you find the most valuable: knowledge, selflessness, bravery, kindness, or honesty?
5. Would you rather be the richest person in the world but never be free, or the poorest person in the world but be free?
6. Would you rather hurt or be hurt?
7. Would you rather your best friend dies or nine strangers?
That is all for now but I will be adding more.
Judge me when you're perfect.
I will do my best to answer any questions you have.
I will tell anyone who will listen about my God as he is my King and Lord.

Last edited:
Each question will be numbered. When answering please put the number of the question in front of the answer.
I do not care much about your answers. I care about how ready you are to defend them.
1. If I offered you eternal youth, free, no strings attached. Just eternal youth.
Would you take it?
4. What of the following do you find the most valuable: knowledge, selflessness, bravery, kindness, or honesty?
5. Would you rather be the richest person in the world but never be free, or the poorest person in the world but be free?
1. Nope, I'm cool with being old
2. Your smarts are what you're taking to the next life, not your brawn, so smart for sure.
3. Oof, hard one, but probably be loved.
4. I value all of them, but probably selflessness would be the top
5. Poorest and free. Riches are worthless in the end anyway, it's more about what you do with your life than the conditions you live in.
6. Now, I'm gonna answer with brutal honesty on this one, I would rather hurt someone else than be hurt.

P.S There will be no judging from me :)

Ellajoy

Rancher
1. Nope, I'm cool with being old
2. Your smarts are what you're taking to the next life, not your brawn, so smart for sure.
3. Oof, hard one, but probably be loved.
4. I value all of them, but probably selflessness would be the top
5. Poorest and free. Riches are worthless in the end anyway, it's more about what you do with your life than the conditions you live in.
6. Now, I'm gonna answer with brutal honesty on this one, I would rather hurt someone else than be hurt.

P.S There will be no judging from me :)
My answers are mostly the same
1. No! age is natural, and you would be very lonely
2. Knowledge, definitely.
3. Love, I don't care what people think about me one bit.
4. Like you, I value all of them but I think bravery is on top because you need to be brave to be honest, selfless, kind, or smart.
5. Poorest and Free. I wish to be a captive of no one.
6. I don't care about pain that much so I will go with be hurt. See number three.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
1. Peter Pan, here I come. Every day is special, and I could easily fill a million of them.
2. Big brains beats big brawn every time.
3. Nothing can replace the feeling of being loved.
4. The world of knowledge is endless.
5. I'm big on freedom. Money is over-rated.
6. I can take the hit. I'm the type of person that would rescue a worm trying to cross the sidewalk.

My answers are mostly the same
1. No! age is natural, and you would be very lonely
2. Knowledge, definitely.
3. Love, I don't care what people think about me one bit.
4. Like you, I value all of them but I think bravery is on top because you need to be brave to be honest, selfless, kind, or smart.
5. Poorest and Free. I wish to be a captive of no one.
6. I don't care about pain that much so I will go with be hurt. See number three.
Oh, sorry, are we talking physical or emotional? Physical, be hurt for sure. Emotional, probably hurt. I have a high pain tolerance, but I've had a lot of emotionally traumatic experiences that I don't enjoy.

1. I don't know.
2. I think being smart is much better.
3. Love others.
4. Honesty. I think it is the key for a healthy friendship.
5. Being poor but free. I always try my best to be free even while people try to make me "perfect".
6. Getting hurt. I want everyone to be happy.

Akemisora

Planter
1. Sure I'll take it. I might regret it one day.
2. Smart. Smart person can do more than strong person... Or at least make someone do as he wishes.
3. Be loved. I'll take what given. It's hard for me to give.
4. Hard question, I do value them all. I always think selfless person is just stupid. But that might be because I am a selfish person so I refuse to admit it.
5. Quite contradicting previous answer, if I was given full freedom, I would not know what I have to do. I'm wandering aimlessly. And without money? No. I can't do what I want without money. So I'll take the money. I might regret it also one day.
6. I'll hurt. I hate when others hurt me. But it also hurts me when I hurt someone. Weird huh.

Sorry for being mostly negative. But it's just what I think, what I feel.

Planter
1- Yes, but only if I have some way or another to end my existence (either willingly or not). Otherwise, I'd rather live and die a normal life. Eternal boredom seems a fate worse than death.
2- Smart, no questions asked.
3- Being loved. What's the point of loving everyone and everything if I get nothing in return? Plus, being loved means that whoever loves me cares about me and my existence.
4- On an individual standpoint, I prefer kindness, but widespread selflessness would be a huge benefit on a societal level.
5- This question is a bit unclear IMO. What level of freedom? What level of poverty? What context? If I'm the richest person in the world but have absolutely no free will whatsoever, there's no point. But, if I'm so poor I can't even enjoy freedom, there's no point either. I'd rather be imprisoned in the biggest mansion ever than be a homeless person in an industrialized country. But I'd also rather be a self-sufficient neolithic farmer than any millionnaire of the 21st century. So yeah, ambiguous answer.
6- While I'm able to stomach some pretty bad crap (mostly because I have an extreme aversion to confrontation) and will avoid hurting someone if not necessary, I'm also a complete coward who wont mind taking the easy way out of a bad situation, even if it involves hurting someone, and especially if I know I can get away with it. (It often ends up hurting me as well, but whatever.) So if I have to choose, I'll probably go the coward way. I'm pretty detached from people/things not closely related to me. Depends on the situation though. And I'm kind of utilitarian as well, so I don't mind sacrificing a few to save the majority.

Lew Zealand

Helper
1. Sure. You never know about something until you try.
2. Smart. I've rarely been either but smart offers more opportunities.
3. Love. It is better to give than receive.
4. Kindness. There are shortages of all but this one can help foster many of the others.
5. Poorest but free, however being destitutely poor is an extremely tough life. This is by far the worst of these choices.
6. Be hurt. Been there many times as we all have, and have recovered. I find zero value in hurting anyone.

Ellajoy

Rancher
1- Yes, but only if I have some way or another to end my existence (either willingly or not). Otherwise, I'd rather live and die a normal life. Eternal boredom seems a fate worse than death.
You can die from any way but age and will never age

I have added a new question.
But.... I gotta be honest and speak... Well type with total candor .
I don't know. But I guess I would say best friend because I don't have one.
Well, to answer that question, we would have to go all the way to the beginning of time... Not really, I just don't want to answer the question :p I don't really have a best friend, but I'll substitute with my brother. He IS my best friend and maybe I'm biased because he is my bro, but without question, I would choose the 9 strangers. I'm very close to my brother, so it wouldn't even be a choice, tbh. This question is actually relatively easy, because of the way you worded it "Would you rather" instead of, "Would you allow" or something like that because that would be a far more difficult question imho.

NextPaige

Planter
Would you take it?
1. Youth
2. Smart
3. Be loved
4. Honesty
5. Richest. I don’t want to be free if it means I’m going to starve to death!
6. I’ve already been hurt enough, so hurt.
7. Best friend

Kreeate

Rancher
1. If I offered you eternal youth, free, no strings attached. Just eternal youth. Would you take it?
Nope. Some things can only be learned and experienced through aging.

Smart.

Love.

Honesty.

I choose to be free. If poverty is a requirement for that, then so be it.

Be hurt.

Best friend. I know them well enough to believe that they would choose to save 9 lives over themselves.

Ellajoy

Rancher
1. If I offered you eternal youth, free, no strings attached. Just eternal youth. Would you take it?
Nope. Some things can only be learned and experienced through aging.

Smart.

Love.

Honesty.

I choose to be free. If poverty is a requirement for that, then so be it.

Be hurt.

Best friend. I know them well enough to believe that they would choose to save 9 lives over themselves.
I think the same for seven. Both because I don't have one, and because all of my friends would want to save others instead of themselves.