Question for the SDV community

MissDandy

Farmer
I was playing around with exhaustion and didn't realize that if you get tired enough you pass out and start a new day. It was happening so I panicked and closed the game, and lost the thing I had found the day before that I hadn't taken out of my inventory yet. Tragic, but it only took me another three days to find it back.

I’ve made lots of mistakes, but the biggest? Probably the time that I sold everything in my house I thought wasn’t important (for organizational purposes) and ended up needing a lot of it for quests a few days later.

Cuusardo

Farmer
With my first farm I sort of forgot about and ignored the community center quest until sometime after my first year was over. Major delays on getting all the neat stuff that comes from it.

hexnessie

Farmer
Not fishing if I could help it. Seriously, avoiding fishing is NOT a good thing in this game. You should fish. A lot.

On my first playthrough I tried fishing once or twice, failed miserably, said LOL NOPE and never bothered with it again until like Year 4.

nightknu

Tiller
ive probably done worse, but my most recent awful mistake was selling all of the fish i had saved up ... and then like two in-game days later i realized i just sold a bunch of out of season fish that i needed for cooking recipes
i also didnt bother befriending anyone besides abigail until year 5 on my first farm -_- wasnt even worth it because i divorced her in year 3

MoonlightFarms

Greenhorn
What was the biggest mistake you made on one of your save files?
I ignored the Community Center in my first save file.. Because of Fishing. I couldnt figure it out and ended up giving up on that first save. I only realized my mistakes when i started a new save file

Thaddeus_

Sodbuster
The biggest mistake I think I have ever made was divorcing Abigail once by accident. This is also the sole time that I have save scummed so as to not have to deal with that since I didn't mean to do it lol.