Profit margin

Purdie

Tiller
I started a new farm a while ago and I noticed my tea saplings and iridium bars are selling for half what they normally do in other games. I saw another post about a profit margin setting, but I don't remember seeing that. Assuming its something you do in the initial set up, is there any way to change it? Can I edit the save file to change it?

VampireCake

Rancher
Profit margin is under the 'advanced options' in character creation, but it should be set to normal by default. It sounds like yours is at 50%.

I did some poking around and this reddit post has how to edit it in your save file - make sure to backup your game first! Let me know if it works. :smile:

Purdie

Tiller
Profit margin is under the 'advanced options' in character creation, but it should be set to normal by default. It sounds like yours is at 50%.

I did some poking around and this reddit post has how to edit it in your save file - make sure to backup your game first! Let me know if it works. :smile:
Thanks, that worked a treat. I'm very close to perfection, just trying to get to 10mil gold and couldn't understand why my stuff wasn't selling at full price.

Slooowler

Cowpoke

Thank you, you helped me too) I also had a similar problem, but I decided not to create a theme, and pore on the forum, to search.