Possible glitch? Please read & help!

catelinrocks

Greenhorn
I play on the switch. I’m not sure what’s happening with my game, but there are almost NO monsters spawning in the skull cavern. I’m also having a weird amount of luck. For example 3/5 floors have holes already open and near the latter when you enter each floor. I’m trying to do all the monster quests where you kill a certain amount of the same mobs. Unfortunately it’s not working out as there are none spawning.
I’ve reset my switch and reloaded the game up several times. Can anyone help?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I play on the switch. I’m not sure what’s happening with my game, but there are almost NO monsters spawning in the skull cavern. I’m also having a weird amount of luck. For example 3/5 floors have holes already open and near the latter when you enter each floor. I’m trying to do all the monster quests where you kill a certain amount of the same mobs. Unfortunately it’s not working out as there are none spawning.
I’ve reset my switch and reloaded the game up several times. Can anyone help?
I’m sorry to say but it is almost certainly just coincidence, often we also often misattribute things happening at their regular pace for being slower than they actually are when we are in pursuit of them versus them being a hindrance. Probably just because we are actually noticing them more and seeking them out and when we aren’t they always seem in our way.

Keep resetting and mind I ask what monster specifically you are after? There might be alternate ways to speed up getting them.