Windows Pet Issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallow_Mars

Newcomer
So we have a Stardew valley game, its co-op, 3 people including myself. Around the beginning of spring, it was only 2 people including myself, our dog had gone missing. We forgot about that, and later in summer, close to fall, we had the realization that we haven't seen, or heard the dog, absolutely anywhere. When looking at our character profile/farm profile, the dog does not show up as a pet. We are now in year 2 of spring, we really don't want to restart our save, and we would love to know if there is any way to fix this as we would like to look at the new adoptable animals and other features. When we lost our dog, our game was completely unmodded, however now we do have mods, all are compatible with 1.6, none of them modify animals or pets. I figured it was best to put this issue here, as it occurred before any sort of mod usage occurred, however if not I completely understand if I need to remove this post.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! I've locked this thread because we are currently directing all 1.6 issues to the central thread to help keep things organized. Please add your issue there, as well as any additional information you are able to provide and thank you for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.