Riverland Farm Part 2 of: I was hoarding massive amounts of valuable stuff, and now i'm selling it to become a multi billionaire.

NetworkerC

Sodbuster
Well, considering you were able to hack the school’s computer systems, I’m not surprised you’re able to game systems, to make billions. :wink:

Yes, you’re getting a movie joke, each time.

Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend Ferris, I hope your week is better
yes it was terrible, my grandpa went to sleep forever and my family and me had to deal with it. there were lots of tears, but it also had something positive. i realized again how much i love my parents and that i can always count on them if something bad is happening, that we stick together. on sunday evening i also met a bunch of friends i haven't seen for a long time, most of them don't know each other. and we had the best time, even when we all had some real terrible recent events talking the whole night drinking wine listening to good music and so on. anyways it's always a good idea to "take a day off" ;-) from all the sad or bad things happening around us! thx and may god bless you!

Well, considering you were able to hack the school’s computer systems, I’m not surprised you’re able to game systems, to make billions. :wink:

Yes, you’re getting a movie joke, each time.
thx for that <3 i feel it xD and never forget: life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it! so take every chance to hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you! best regards, ferris <3 and for sure take some more "days off" in the future ;-)

ArtifactSpot

i think that would be a long journey with glitches xD no i collected every diamond and wine and so on! hope you'll have some better days. maybe take a "day off" ;-)
Oh thanks but I was saying I was worried about you you said you had a sad weekend. I hope you are ok.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
yes it was terrible, my grandpa went to sleep forever and my family and me had to deal with it. there were lots of tears, but it also had something positive. i realized again how much i love my parents and that i can always count on them if something bad is happening, that we stick together. on sunday evening i also met a bunch of friends i haven't seen for a long time, most of them don't know each other. and we had the best time, even when we all had some real terrible recent events talking the whole night drinking wine listening to good music and so on. anyways it's always a good idea to "take a day off" ;-) from all the sad or bad things happening around us! thx and may god bless you!
I’m so sorry for your loss and I’m glad you have a good support from friends and family. And Ferris bueller should always have his “day off” lol.

I’m so sorry for your loss and I’m glad you have a good support from friends and family. And Ferris bueller should always have his “day off” lol.
thanks dude! my recognition, or lesson i learned again is: time is limited, and by far the most valuable thing in the world. so i'm not CONCERNED about anything i can't change, instead i try to make something progressive of it