Interior Part 1: I'm cracking open 100,000 Omni Geodes with Geode Crushers

You did something similar a while back on Reddit right? I remember seeing all your chests in the backwoods and road
yes it's been a few years i guess? i think it was my first submissions that was popular, with a few thousand upvotes. Insane that you remember that! yes and now i had over 140k omnis again so i did that. and i also didn't finish building back my farm -.- guess i'll stay on 1.5 forever :-) what about you, did you already played the new update?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
yes it's been a few years i guess? i think it was my first submissions that was popular, with a few thousand upvotes. Insane that you remember that! yes and now i had over 140k omnis again so i did that. and i also didn't finish building back my farm -.- guess i'll stay on 1.5 forever :-) what about you, did you already played the new update?
Wow another 140k lol, yeah I’ve played 1.6 a bit but my farm is also on 1.5, there is a way to do the building clipping on 1.6 but it’s not very good for sheds

With that many Omni-Geodes, you’ll definitely find something that actually manages to rewind the 250GT’s Odometer. :wink:
i'll just drive backwards to camreon's home...and hope noone realizes it xD which is hard with a nowadays 10 million $ car. thx for ur comment makes me smile everytime

Wow another 140k lol, yeah I’ve played 1.6 a bit but my farm is also on 1.5, there is a way to do the building clipping on 1.6 but it’s not very good for sheds
but why not good for sheds? can you explain the difference? i don't wanna crush 10 big sheds, so would be nice to know!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
ok i'll look into that, thx!
I think I mentioned it to you a while ago, it leaves a lot of random bushes everywhere but otherwise doesn't have any big downsides, people I know in 1.5 were using mods to do it but it could be done with save editing too.

This is from 1.1 but should still work:
Alright so first off you want to go to C:\Users<your user name here>\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves and choose the save you will be editing. There should be 2 files with the name of your character with a string of numbers after them, open both with notepad (I've also been editing the old file just to be safe. Just follow the same steps as the others)

Hit Ctrl + F and enter "<whichFarm>" it should bring up something similar to "<whichFarm>0</whichFarm>" All you have to do is edit the number in the middle.

0 = Standard Farm 1 = River farm 2 = Forest Farm 3 = Hill-top farm 4 = Wilderness farm (I assume 5,6,7 would be four corners, beach, and meadowlands)

Edit BOTH files with the same number.

Make sure to make a copy of your save so if anything bad happens you can just delete that save and go back to the copy.

I think I mentioned it to you a while ago, it leaves a lot of random bushes everywhere but otherwise doesn't have any big downsides, people I know in 1.5 were using mods to do it but it could be done with save editing too.

This is from 1.1 but should still work:
Alright so first off you want to go to C:\Users<your user name here>\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves and choose the save you will be editing. There should be 2 files with the name of your character with a string of numbers after them, open both with notepad (I've also been editing the old file just to be safe. Just follow the same steps as the others)

Hit Ctrl + F and enter "<whichFarm>" it should bring up something similar to "<whichFarm>0</whichFarm>" All you have to do is edit the number in the middle.

0 = Standard Farm 1 = River farm 2 = Forest Farm 3 = Hill-top farm 4 = Wilderness farm (I assume 5,6,7 would be four corners, beach, and meadowlands)

Edit BOTH files with the same number.

Make sure to make a copy of your save so if anything bad happens you can just delete that save and go back to the copy.
ah ok thx a lot bro...i already took the time to build back 8 sheds so i can play the update. but this is cool and i remember what you told me. so the "layout" and position of all sheds etc stays the same only the map changes, correct?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
ah ok thx a lot bro...i already took the time to build back 8 sheds so i can play the update. but this is cool and i remember what you told me. so the "layout" and position of all sheds etc stays the same only the map changes, correct?
Yes, it's like moving a painting from one wall to another, the painting (everything you've placed like buildings, machines, trees) stays, and the wall behind (the base farm layout) is the only thing that changes

Yes, it's like moving a painting from one wall to another, the painting (everything you've placed like buildings, machines, trees) stays, and the wall behind (the base farm layout) is the only thing that changes
ok thanks! guess it will only create problems if you change from standard farm to riverland (because of the water inbetween) that you'll lose sheds or something else