Owl statue

Boo1972

Farmer
Hi there,
I'm a fairly new player and I just woke up on my first year in fall and found this owl statue on my farm...
Is there a specific meaning/use for this?
It’s a gift from the RNG gods! The stone owl used to be the rarest in game event. Apparently, CA never meant it to be, so now just about every save file will get the owl at some point. I still really love mine, even if it’s not as rare as it once was.

haywud

Sodbuster
I don't think there really is a use for it other than a decoration, someone can correct me if I'm wrong though. As for a meaning, I honestly have no idea so if there is one maybe someone else can explain because I'm curious to know if there is one too.

I actually got one of these as my first random event on my current farm. I had no idea it existed since I never saw it on my previous farm, so even though it's apparently pretty rare I was kind of disappointed that it was just a statue lol.

Chito

Farmhand
I don't think there really is a use for it other than a decoration, someone can correct me if I'm wrong though. As for a meaning, I honestly have no idea so if there is one maybe someone else can explain because I'm curious to know if there is one too.

I actually got one of these as my first random event on my current farm. I had no idea it existed since I never saw it on my previous farm, so even though it's apparently pretty rare I was kind of disappointed that it was just a statue lol.
I have to agree. I personally find nothing special about them. I've already gotten a couple of these owl statues, but just ended up storing them in a chest somewhere. I already have better-looking statues around my farm. I don't feel the need to be adding statues all over the place just because I can.

imnvs

Local Legend

It is rare, but not as unbelievably so as it used to be due to a bug.

Also, it is only good as decoration. It does nothing, is rare and can not be bought, and is free... so there's a novelty to them, that's all.

I have not gotten the owl statue on any of my save files, but I would like to get it. I think it's cute!
Most likely I will get it on the Let's Play save before I get it on one of my personal save files. :sweat: