Night Market Pearl

Norma_stüff<3

Greenhorn
can someone tell me how to get the pearl from the night market? ive been doing it in the correct order over and over again and im super confused. On mobile btw

nicodeux

Farmer
Hi,

You need to enter the Mermaid boat and watch the show until the end. Then, you have to tap on the shells to replicate the song.

The shells are labelled 1 to 5 from left to right. You need to tap on them on this order: 1-5-4-2-3, i.e. the one at the left, the one at the right, then the second to right and so on.
Be sure to not mistap: that would cancel the sequence. You are not in a hurry: it is better to move your farmer off the wall between each tap on a shell to prevent unwanted use of a wrong shell.

You shall then be awarded the pearl.

Note that you can only get one pearl per save file. Unlike some hidden items, you don't need to have the related secret note to unlock the pearl from the Meremaid boat.

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
you can get only one pearl per game? i wanter to gove the first pearl to jaz but her brother took it. and now i want to get another pearl. out of luck?

Skeeziks

Sodbuster
You can get a pearl once in a great while if you have a fish pond with Blobfish in it. Blobfish can be caught on the submarine at the Night Market.

Ereo

Helper
you can get only one pearl per game? i wanter to gove the first pearl to jaz but her brother took it. and now i want to get another pearl. out of luck?
No, you can get pearls in other locations too. You can only get one from the mermaid show.

nicodeux

Farmer
Sorry, my sentence was misleading: you can get as many pearls as you want in a given save file. You can only get one through the mermaid show secret though, even if you play again the tune on another day/year.

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
thank you. i will not try again for the pearl. i will try the fishing on the sub but i on year three and still working on the fishing bundle. my best sourc3e of fish is the pig lady.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I typically end up with 3 Pearls by the end of Year 2 as I find them from Fishing Treasure Chests on occasion. Since Fishing doesn't deliver much g by even the end of Year 1 relative to other things in the game I just go for the Pirate Profession which means lots of Treasure, making Fishing more fun to do. And you'll need to grind Fishing a bit more if you want to get Master Angler so again more Treasure Chests occasionally containing Pearls.