New Food Buff: Charisma.

goboking

Rancher
How would you feel if certain foods gave a Charisma buff that increased the price of items sold directly to vendors and increased the amount of friendship gained from gifts? There could be the standard +1, +2, and +3 variations with each point increasing the amount of money and friendship by 10%.

imnvs

Local Legend
I would adore something like a charisma buff to increase friendship points gained from talking and gifts, but I don't think sell prices are necessary. Money quickly becomes a non-limiter.

Haseo

Cowpoke
How would you feel if certain foods gave a Charisma buff that increased the price of items sold directly to vendors and increased the amount of friendship gained from gifts? There could be the standard +1, +2, and +3 variations with each point increasing the amount of money and friendship by 10%.
I think adding “charisma” as a game mechanic warrants a lot of work. Specially since it was not added to the base game early on. For me, building up friendships is part of the game. Maybe more opportunity to build these relationships is more plausible.

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
Yeah, I agree that charisma seems hard to implement, and not really necessary. If anything, I'd rather see *more* interactions needed to raise friendship levels, 'cause honestly, if I could make everybody love me by just saying, "Hi!" once a day and giving them the same gift over and over again, I'd have a much larger real-life harem. :P