New farm, day 28 of spring year one, haven't had a single day of rain.

LRangerR

Local Legend
You should have rain on Spring 3, Year 1 every single time. Are you positively sure it didn't rain then?

Without mods, rain on day 3 of year 1 is absolutely guaranteed, but in other years, Spring 3 can be dry. Aside from sunny days which are guaranteed for the various festivals, the other guaranteed weather days are Summer 13 and Summer 26, both of which will always have lightning storms every single year

As for the rest of the season, it's certainly possible to have 27 dry days of spring; unusual, but if you play enough times it will happen, and I've definitely had it myself. I've also had a completely dry Fall, 28 days of no rain whatsoever. I don't see it's really much of a problem though.

Xx_Aikra_xX

Tiller
You should have rain on Spring 3, Year 1 every single time. Are you positively sure it didn't rain then?
Yep. I'm on day four of summer and still no rain. I have everything upgraded to steel but my watering can because I have yet to have a rainy day to take off from watering. At this point I'm producing quality sprinklers fast enough to keep up with my coffee harvest, but I've been playing this game for 2,300+ hours and have never gone this long without rain. I'm on xbox if it makes a difference.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yep. I'm on day four of summer and still no rain. I have everything upgraded to steel but my watering can because I have yet to have a rainy day to take off from watering. At this point I'm producing quality sprinklers fast enough to keep up with my coffee harvest, but I've been playing this game for 2,300+ hours and have never gone this long without rain. I'm on xbox if it makes a difference.
That should be impossible. Your platform shouldn't make a difference.

As it was a full season ago, is it at all possible that you just aren't remembering correctly? I mean, it happened before you could even try to upgrade any of your tools let alone the watering can.