Interior New Design for the Movie Theater

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Another great deco job Ferris. i was wondering, what happens to the bobo statue when the crane game machine guy is there? does he destroy it or just stay inside of it?

Another great deco job Ferris. i was wondering, what happens to the bobo statue when the crane game machine guy is there? does he destroy it or just stay inside of it?
thanks a lot filthy! 🤝 i put it there just for the screenshot and then removed, like the teddy bear next to the crane game because these are not "safe" spaces. here are the npc paths
Theater-All-Done2.png

That's such a great idea to display all the 'coming soon' posters!
And again, I love all the junimo enjoying some down time. ^_^ Using the grandmother end table as a seat for one was really clever!
thx dude🤝🙏! always appreciate your special "eye" for these little details! especially the "seat" idea for the junimo!

I think some movies have them. If I remember right they are only in the CC theatre not Joja theatre
i read it has something to do with which movie is playing (mysterium there are black crows flying) and if you chose joja or community center. and you gotta have "forest magic" from "meet the wizard" quest, then there's more nature all around like vines, leafs, trees, butterflies etc

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
i read it has something to do with which movie is playing (mysterium there are black crows flying) and if you chose joja or community center. and you gotta have "forest magic" from "meet the wizard" quest, then there's more nature all around like vines, leafs, trees, butterflies etc
That makes sense. When I do Joja I don’t meet the wizard. When I do CC I do. lol.