my hats appear as 🚫 on my character what have I done…

hey! I’m not sure if this is mod related but for some reason smapi wasn’t working for a while when I’d load a save it would shut down the game and I just updated it and now it’s working but I’m having a issue, I’m currently running the UI info mod, the NPC map located mod and there’s some that aren’t running with 1.6 so it’s just those two, anyways this is my problem all my hats look like this. I’m unsure if it’s my fault or what I’ve done (I also don’t know how to download a smapi log if that’s needed)
Thanks guys have a good day!

Attachments

bingle985

Greenhorn
I'm pretty sure that's a modded hat that just isn't updated. There's no hat on the wiki with that bio. I would look in SMAPI to see what isn't loading properly and what could be updated.

Check out your mods and see if they're compatible with the updates.

I'm pretty sure that's a modded hat that just isn't updated. There's no hat on the wiki with that bio. I would look in SMAPI to see what isn't loading properly and what could be updated.

Check out your mods and see if they're compatible with the updates.
Thank you! I’ll have a look and see what can be updated and if that helps, I think it’s a bucket hat randomly enough haha