Mouse/keyboard support on iPadOS

Soru

Greenhorn
I am someone who recently bought an Apple Magic Keyboard for my iPad and while it was primarily for work, I was also looking forward to playing some light games on my iPad such as Stardew Valley with keyboard and touchpad. So I was disappointed to learn that there is no keyboard support for the iPadOS version of SW and very limited support for mouse/touchpad.

I know this must seem like a very niche playstyle but I have seen other posts requesting the exact same thing and from what I have heard, implementing proper mouse/keyboard support should not be more difficult than supporting controllers, which is something SW on iPadOS already does.

Needless to say, it's a feature I would really love to see implemented and that I hope will be considered.

X’Zduz

Newcomer
I literally created an account on this forum to express my desire for this feature. This would make the iPad experience for me. To me I have always loved Stardew with a mouse and keyboard.

Lamontula

Newcomer
I started this game recently maybe around 2 months ago. I fell in love with it instantly I have a group farm with friends on PC as well as a solo farm on switch. I figured why not buy the game on my iPad I have a magic keyboard and it’s only $5. Come to find out I can’t use my keyboard on the mobile version what a bummer.

Wasthings

Newcomer
I literally created an account on this forum to express my desire for this feature(2). It would be awesome to have K&M support :(

Fantom

Cowpoke
With the 1.5 mobile release out (and the mobile version apparently being nearly a rewrite of the app), perhaps now is a good time for the (new) team behind the port to look into this!

JaydnJack

Newcomer
I downloaded Stardew on my IPad because I just got a new Bluetooth keyboard for it and thought it would be fun to play on the go. I was bummed to find out that I couldn’t use my keyboard to play like I wanted— I hope that this can be a feature in future updates!! :D